Phantom 4 firmware update 02.00.0106 won't finish progress after 5%

vdm

Reaction score
Hello.
I am trying to update the firmware (02.00.0106) for my Phantom 4 as i will be flying tomorrow, however, after the download completes, Ii get to the progress screen. Progress continues to 5% then stops and gives me the "Unfortunately, DJI GO 4 has stopped". Same 5% every time.
Tried Assistant, but unsure if I'm connecting things, re-starting, etc. correctly.
When I open Assistant from my PC and start the download, it quickly goes to 100%, then goes to the transmitting screen at 0%, then Assistant disappears from the screen - no status, or % - nothing. Computer screen is back to desktop.
Please help.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Did you try reinstalling DJI GO 4?

I may have found the problem - lack of memory space. Deleting things not needed before re-installing

What happens in the DJI Assistant 2 application?

downloading 100% box appears, then progress box at 0% appears for a few seconds, then all disappears and back to desktop home screen.

then all disappears and back to desktop home screen.
So, the DJI Assistant 2 application it totally shutting down mid-update?

Are you running the current version of the DJI Assistant 2 application?

The current installer is available here.

removed prior version of Assistant, installed newest version, ran it, got the message "cannot load firmware - please retry". So i Retried - same message.

Before attempting to install this update, were you experiencing any issues with your Phantom? Did you crash/damage it or do anything else out of the ordinary with it?

none, I just flew it the other day. I saw an update was needed so I thought I'd install it this evening for tomorrow.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, using DJI go 4 & assistant - still no success

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4