Phantom 3 standard gimbal error, only works after moving!

Reaction score
Hello! My p3s, when I start the gimbal it doesn't do the initial calibration, but when I touch it, it does the calibration and stabilizes. Watch the video of the problem!

When I recorded this video these errors appeared.

20200412_150911.jpg

The next day only those two appear.

20200413_191504.jpg

Does anyone have any idea what it might be? sorry for the english i'm brazilian using translator.

Attachments

• 20200413_191504.jpg
    20200413_191504.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 180
I would check all the wire connections to the the drone from the gimbal
There are two plugs that are easy to remove these plug into the bottom of the drone.
If they are ok and connected good the nexttni g I would check is the ribbon cable this us very easy to come loose make sure its pushed all the way into the slot .
This is on the camera

Reactions: MarcosMunhoz
ok tomorrow comes tools I bought to take the drone apart! I will check it, and I'll be back to give a result!

No tools are needed to do this work its a simple push fit on all the connections so just gently push and make sure all the plugs are into the slots same on the ribbon cable a gentle push to make sure its gone into the slot .

Reactions: MarcosMunhoz
No tools are needed to do this work its a simple push fit on all the connections so just gently push and make sure all the plugs are into the slots same on the ribbon cable a gentle push to make sure its gone into the slot .
the connections are ok! the problem continues.

What else have you done so far? Have you done all of the drone calibrations, even if it says they're normal? Might reconnect something. Anything else, recent updates Etc? Looking for something simple first. Good luck

What else have you done so far? Have you done all of the drone calibrations, even if it says they're normal? Might reconnect something. Anything else, recent updates Etc? Looking for something simple first. Good luck

Latest update and all calibrations done! It is recording and broadcasting in the normal app. And during the flight the gimbal disarms! Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20