Reaction score
I just got my Phantom 3 Standard in the mail yesterday and I read through everything, set it all up, and updated the firmware. I then proceeded to turn the phantom on and connect it to the DJI app and where it normally says "Safe to Fly", it said battery error. Does anyone know how to fix this or if you have experienced this before? Any help is appreciated. I just really want to fly my drone...:) I have attached some screenshots of the DJI app to show you what I am talking about. This is also the link for all the images: DJI Phantom 3 Standard Battery Damaged

NEWScreenshot_2016-06-06-22-57-19.png Screenshot_2016-06-06-22-56-30.png Screenshot_2016-06-06-22-56-34.png Screenshot_2016-06-06-22-56-41.png Screenshot_2016-06-06-22-56-44.png

call them and have them send you out a new battery overnight express

who did you buy it from

well looks like you might have to send it all back in I would get a refund most of the time look on here and you can find p3s on ebay for 389 members post when they see it or buy from Carolina drones they would of sent you a new battery overnight

Reactions: mrcrane2u
well looks like you might have to send it all back in I would get a refund most of the time look on here and you can find p3s on ebay for 389 members post when they see it or buy from Carolina drones they would of sent you a new battery overnight
okay do you know why this could have happened though?

just look at there negatives this month sending out a bunch of bad drones

okay do you know why this could have happened though?
its weird but just read there reviews seems a lot of bad drones and poor customer service would get money back asap

@Benjamin Garcia

I have the exact same issue with mine...

I ordered it from Amazon and the DJI app shows the same battery problem, the 3rd cell in the battery has lower voltage when compared to other cells. Tried a "full" discharge and then recharge, still same issue.

If I do the "5 seconds" test on the battery, it shows the battery is at 90%~100%, all 4 solid green lights.

I did however, contact the seller and he sent me a replacement but didn't provide a tracking number, so I guess I will have to take his/her/their word for it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31