Phantom 3 Spare Parts Pricing - Battery, Backpack, Cameras, Chargers, Props

4 P3 batteries IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP! - $149/unit + shipping (or free shipping $250+)

PM us with how many you would like and we'll put your name on them. You MUST PM us to have a chance!

Ready, set, GO!

Haha yupp, 4 remained in stock on Tuesday after filling all backorders. Those 4 got scooped up within just a couple minutes. LOTS more batteries in transit with a scheduled arrival on Monday!

You can get props and extra battery chargers at B&H Photo. They have them in stock. $6.00 for props and $39.00 for extra charger.

Only word out of DJI HQ is they will be shipping soon. As of late they've become very heavily pre/backordered. More than likely all units of both the HD and 4K cams will go to fulfill pre-orders but we are doing our best to get a larger quantity in.
Ok, thanks for the update. I have an order (paid with payPal) with you waiting for delivery :)

Phantom 3 Batteries are IN STOCK, just received another shipment of Hardshell Backpacks as well!

In addition, Chargers (60W and 100W), Props, Prop Guards (P3 Specific), and Replacement Motors are all IN STOCK.

Whatever happened to BuiltDrones. Did they just royally get screwed with P3 shipments and batteries? I don't think anyone has even received their second battery from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oops. Sorry Advexure. I meant to put it in the thread that was by this titled something like "I can't believe we can't find batteries". My bad. Didn't mean to take away on your post

Gotta say Advexure has kept the customer service on point! Very pleased in dealing with them

Phantom 3 Batteries are IN STOCK, just received another shipment of Hardshell Backpacks as well!

In addition, Chargers (60W and 100W), Props, Prop Guards (P3 Specific), and Replacement Motors are all IN STOCK.

Are the backpacks in stock? I'd like to order one to get before this weekend if so..

Whatever happened to BuiltDrones. Did they just royally get screwed with P3 shipments and batteries? I don't think anyone has even received their second battery from them.

And to answer your question, Yes. I received my bundled battery last week from BuiltDrones. :)

Gotta say Advexure has kept the customer service on point! Very pleased in dealing with them

Thank you, @Dov, we look forward to seeing you back soon! Safe and happy flying! :D

Are the backpacks in stock? I'd like to order one to get before this weekend if so..

Unfortunately all backpacks that arrived in today have already sold out. More should be in within 7-10 days. We will also have the GPC Backpacks arriving very soon as well, more than likely those will come in before the next batch of Hardshell Backpacks.

Finally gave up on domestic (australian) stock and ordered a battery from advexure. Works out at about $90 extra in shipping above local price but stock is just not coming and running on a single battery is killing me.

Good early morning all,

DJI has released pricing on Phantom 3 Spare Parts along with some other key accessories that we all have been long awaiting since the launch. Below we highlight some of the most notable along with links to pre-order:

Phantom 3 Extra Battery - $149 - PRE-ORDER ONLY

4K Replacement Camera - $539 - ARRIVING SOON

HD Replacement Camera - $450 - ARRIVING SOON

57W Battery Charger - $39 - IN STOCK!

100W Battery Charger - $60 - IN STOCK!

Hardshell Backpack - $149 - PRE-ORDERS CURRENTLY CLOSED

Remote Controller - $590 - PRE-ORDER ONLY

Self-Tightening Propeller Set (2CW + 2CCW) - $30 - BACK IN STOCK WEEK OF 6/8

GPC Hard Protective Carrying Case w/ Wheels - $249 - IN STOCK!

All orders over $250 ship free within the US.

Phantom 3 batteries, parts and accessories are expected to begin arriving to our warehouses in the next 1-2 weeks. DJI has not been able to confirm a ship date from the factory quite yet. Please note that these dates are subject to change depending on production output at DJI.

Safe & Happy Flying to All!

Best,
Mike

Is there a price for a whole new copter (less controller ?). In case one does the unmentionable - crash it into water etc.

image.jpg
image.jpg
I badly need a replacement 4k camera and a shell asap. Anybody know who may have them in stock?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.