Phantom 3 Spare Parts Pricing - Battery, Backpack, Cameras, Chargers, Props

I think it looks suspicious. Very light on information. Has any one here used them with good results?
That's kind of what I think. No one else has them in stock but these people do and are selling them under MSRP? Hmm

That's kind of what I think. No one else has them in stock but these people do and are selling them under MSRP? Hmm
It would not surprise me if they have multiple sites with different names selling sought after products that never gets delivered. "Hit'n run sites"

It would not surprise me if they have multiple sites with different names selling sought after products that never gets delivered. "Hit'n run sites"
I suppose that's the unfortunate truth. I may just buy a new phantom and part off the old one.

Folks, any site that has DJI product under MAP would not be an authorized dealer. If you do buy from any one of these sites make sure you have purchase protection.

In regards to the elusive replacement cameras, they are not yet shipping from DJI though we have been hearing for the past few weeks that they will be leaving the factory "very soon". As soon as we have an update on those we will be sure to post back on our thread here.

Safe and happy flying this weekend.

Best,
Mike

Folks, any site that has DJI product under MAP would not be an authorized dealer. If you do buy from any one of these sites make sure you have purchase protection.

In regards to the elusive replacement cameras, they are not yet shipping from DJI though we have been hearing for the past few weeks that they will be leaving the factory "very soon". As soon as we have an update on those we will be sure to post back on our thread here.

Safe and happy flying this weekend.

Best,
Mike
I appreciate the reply. At this point, I think I have no choice but to purchase another p3. I'll still keep my eyes open for the parts to become available and when they do, I'll repair and sell.

I appreciate the reply. At this point, I think I have no choice but to purchase another p3. I'll still keep my eyes open for the parts to become available and when they do, I'll repair and sell.

Yes, if you're against the wall with timing that is probably going to be the best option at this point in time. Both P3A and P3P units are back IN STOCK and ready to ship!

If we can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to reach out or give us a call at (855) 625-2055. Thanks!

Last annoying question of the day, not sure if anyone will know. If I buy the advanced version, can I put my 4k camera on its gimbal and have it work or is there some kind of software issue I don't know much about?

With Advexure, you'll always know where you stand. Couldn't be happier with my dealings with them!

Thank you, appreciate it @smilegas

Last annoying question of the day, not sure if anyone will know. If I buy the advanced version, can I put my 4k camera on its gimbal and have it work or is there some kind of software issue I don't know much about?

I cannot confirm 100% that putting a 4K camera onto the gimbal that was originally outfitted with an HD would work. What I do know is that it does work perfectly fine to install the whole 4K Camera and Gimbal Assembly onto an Advanced copter. Swapping the gimbal parts is not something I could confirm nor recommend. Hopefully this helps.

Thank you, appreciate it @smilegas

I cannot confirm 100% that putting a 4K camera onto the gimbal that was originally outfitted with an HD would work. What I do know is that it does work perfectly fine to install the whole 4K Camera and Gimbal Assembly onto an Advanced copter. Swapping the gimbal parts is not something I could confirm nor recommend. Hopefully this helps.
I appreciate you input. You have obtained a customer for all my drone needs. I'll get with you in a few days and make the purchase

I think it looks suspicious. Very light on information. Has any one here used them with good results?

Hey guys. Yep I've had 2 orders so far from them, very quick shipping and nice guys. Even gave me
Candy in my order lol.

Also spoke to another member here who bought a P3 camera and gimbal and was very pleased. I say 2 thumbs up

I just ordered a 4K replacement camera. I noticed it took my money already. I thought I read somewhere it didn't charge until shipped. You suppose I'm ok? I just like to get stuff done while I'm thinking about it.

I just ordered a 4K replacement camera. I noticed it took my money already. I thought I read somewhere it didn't charge until shipped. You suppose I'm ok? I just like to get stuff done while I'm thinking about it.

Where'd you order from ? Sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't.

Yes, if you're against the wall with timing that is probably going to be the best option at this point in time. Both P3A and P3P units are back IN STOCK and ready to ship!

If we can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to reach out or give us a call at (855) 625-2055. Thanks!

Ordering another P3P tomorrow morning and also going to pre-order a 4K replacement cam, had a little incident today, luckily the copter is pretty much fine (just a slightly bent top shell...may replace) and busted camera. Will call in the morning.

Thanks guys,
Mario

PayPal does collect payment at the time the order is placed. Pre/backorders are fully refundable any time prior to shipment.

There was a site listed previously in our thread that IS NOT a DJI Authorized Dealer. Authorized Dealers are listed on DJI's Website at www.dji.com/product/phantom-3/dealer and an Authorized Dealer cannot list DJI products below MAP. Please shop online with caution as there have been many scams lately and the end user is the one who usually is getting hit the hardest. Any DJI product purchased from a Non-Authorized DJI Retailer will carry no warranty. Shop smart! :)

Reactions: Skipholiday
Ordering another P3P tomorrow morning and also going to pre-order a 4K replacement cam, had a little incident today, luckily the copter is pretty much fine (just a slightly bent top shell...may replace) and busted camera. Will call in the morning.

Thanks guys,
Mario

Hi Mario,

Sorry to hear about your incident. We've got very good stock of P3's at the moment and that would be able today via USPS or Monday via UPS or FedEx.

-Dan

PayPal does collect payment at the time the order is placed. Pre/backorders are fully refundable any time prior to shipment.

There was a site listed previously in our thread that IS NOT a DJI Authorized Dealer. Authorized Dealers are listed on DJI's Website at www.dji.com/product/phantom-3/dealer and an Authorized Dealer cannot list DJI products below MAP. Please shop online with caution as there have been many scams lately and the end user is the one who usually is getting hit the hardest. Any DJI product purchased from a Non-Authorized DJI Retailer will carry no warranty. Shop smart! :)
I ordered form your site. I am real need of a new camera even though I'll probably buy another Phantom 3. Any word on those 4k's in awhile? Also ready for some autonomous flying. I can't wait until something comes out for that.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4