Phantom 3 Spare Parts Pricing - Battery, Backpack, Cameras, Chargers, Props

I tried calling yesterday to cancel my order and no one answered. I emailed you also and nothing. I know you are busy, but I don't want you to send my backpack. I would like to cancel the order. I called the other day and was told there was no news on when the backpacks were coming in and was told if I can get one somewhere else I should. So I did and want to cancel the entire order since I now found batteries local.

I tried calling a couple weeks or so ago as well (the number on the website) and left a V/M. Didn't get a response for about 4 days, then I got an odd V/M from someone at Advexure saying I called a number that wasn't published. I think they have something messed up with their DID numbers going to the wrong phones at certain times of the day. The message said it went to a V/M box they didn't check often, but it was clearly a standard greeting for Advexure. Not sure what the deal was. They've been more than responsive otherwise though.

I tried calling a couple weeks or so ago as well (the number on the website) and left a V/M. Didn't get a response for about 4 days, then I got an odd V/M from someone at Advexure saying I called a number that wasn't published. I think they have something messed up with their DID numbers going to the wrong phones at certain times of the day. The message said it went to a V/M box they didn't check often, but it was clearly a standard greeting for Advexure. Not sure what the deal was. They've been more than responsive otherwise though.

Our phone system has been having a few issues over the past few days and we do have someone continuously monitoring the system from our phone provider due to the issues over the past few days, we apologize for the inconvenience. The phone system is up and running without an issues today, (855) 625-2055. Due to such high call volumes if more than 10 people are waiting, a new caller will be sent directly to VM. At the moment their is no queue, if you have any remaining questions please feel free to give us a call this morning or you can always shoot us a PM here on PP.

Are you able to get the top of the shell at all?

P3 Part 30 - Top and Bottom Shell will be $59 and not available until late June. Just the top shell cannot be purchased alone.

All DJI Hardshell Backpack pre-orders shipped late Friday afternoon and a few orders shipping via USPS went out on Saturday. Thank you for everyone's patience on those.

Battery shipments should continue arriving in on a pretty close to daily basis now and we will continue fulfilling battery pre-orders in the order in which they were received.

GoProfessional (GPC) Phantom 3 Backpack Pre-Orders are now open!

Standard Edition - $189 - CLICK HERE
Limited Edition - $239 - CLICK HERE

We also have a very limited number of DJI Hardshell Backpacks remaining IN STOCK. These won't last long, next batch should be arriving in this coming week. You can find the DJI Hardshell Backpack by clicking here.

Reactions: davemex
All DJI Hardshell Backpack pre-orders shipped late Friday afternoon and a few orders shipping via USPS went out on Saturday. Thank you for everyone's patience on those.

Battery shipments should continue arriving in on a pretty close to daily basis now and we will continue fulfilling battery pre-orders in the order in which they were received.

GoProfessional (GPC) Phantom 3 Backpack Pre-Orders are now open!

Standard Edition - $189 - CLICK HERE
Limited Edition - $239 - CLICK HERE

We also have a very limited number of DJI Hardshell Backpacks remaining IN STOCK. These won't last long, next batch should be arriving in this coming week. You can find the DJI Hardshell Backpack by clicking here.
I received my confirmation email yesterday! Thank you! !!

Please keep us in the loop about the GPC backpack. I was told by the GPC staff that they are probably not going to do pre-orders and the backpack could be available as soon as next week.

Do you know when you will be taking orders for the go professional back pack?

@vmp and @mike22222 GPC Backpack pre-orders opened late yesterday evening. Please see above post for links.

In dire need of the replacement camera! Any word on when those may arrive?

Replacement cameras should be arriving in any day now. The cameras are the only part that have not begun shipping from DJI's Factory so they are quite overdue. As of late the 4K Replacement Camera has become pretty heavily backordered but according to the numbers that DJI will be shipping to us we do still have a few units unreserved.

Any word on the dji logo hardshell backpacks?

Last word from HQ was that the DJI Logo Hardshells would begin shipping to us in 7-10 days (that was on Hong Kong's Monday). We will not be taking pre-orders on these until we have received confirmation and numbers that they are in transit and know how many will be arriving. Those who had a Phantom logo hardshell pre-order from an earlier date and switched over to the DJI logo will receive shipment priority and any remaining will be made available on a first come first served basis.

About a hundred Phantom Logo Hardshell Backpacks arrived in today and are IN STOCK and ready to ship. Those can be ordered at the link below:
DJI Hardshell Backpack - https://www.advexure.com/store/dji-phantom-3-hardshell-backpack/

Last word from HQ was that the DJI Logo Hardshells would begin shipping to us in 7-10 days (that was on Hong Kong's Monday). We will not be taking pre-orders on these until we have received confirmation and numbers that they are in transit and know how many will be arriving. Those who had a Phantom logo hardshell pre-order from an earlier date and switched over to the DJI logo will receive shipment priority and any remaining will be made available on a first come first served basis.

About a hundred Phantom Logo Hardshell Backpacks arrived in today and are IN STOCK and ready to ship. Those can be ordered at the link below:
DJI Hardshell Backpack - https://www.advexure.com/store/dji-phantom-3-hardshell-backpack/

I still have some replacement props on order. Any word on when those will be in-stock? I received my gimbal lock though, which I was pretty happy about!

I still have some replacement props on order. Any word on when those will be in-stock? I received my gimbal lock though, which I was pretty happy about!

Looks like more props will be arriving in tomorrow's shipments from DJI. You should expect a tracking number by EOD tomorrow for those.

Also, a couple hundred P3 batteries will be arriving in today and tomorrow which will be able to fill just about all remaining battery backorders.

Looks like more props will be arriving in tomorrow's shipments from DJI. You should expect a tracking number by EOD tomorrow for those.

Also, a couple hundred P3 batteries will be arriving in today and tomorrow which will be able to fill just about all remaining battery backorders.

Great news! Thanks! Hopefully I will NOT need that set of props any time soon but like a spare tire, it's always better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Great news! Thanks! Hopefully I will NOT need that set of props any time soon but like a spare tire, it's always better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Very true. Safe and happy flying!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20