Phantom 3 Spare Parts Pricing - Battery, Backpack, Cameras, Chargers, Props

Received my hardshell backpack yesterday. Many thanks, really like it! Will you be stocking the DJI monitor hoods anytime soon?

Great to hear, we really like the Hardshells as well. :) Monitor hoods should be in stock within the next 1-2 weeks or so. We most definitely will have them.

Have been quite busy the past few days but just got around to getting back hardshell out of the box today. I really like it! Fits everything I need it to and looks sleek. Thanks again for the tremendous support guys..keep doing what you're doing.

IMG_1550.JPG

Reactions: Ahj82
I took the foam out of my hardshell and put the straps underneath. No need for the straps. :)

Good idea! Hadn't though of that but the straps are quite redundant and don't really provide any added benefit I don't think.

Good idea! Hadn't though of that but the straps are quite redundant and don't really provide any added benefit I don't think.

I noticed when you used the strap the top, thin part of the backpack didn't fit that well. With the straps removed the foam fits perfectly around the phantom when you close the backpack lid. ;)

Reactions: MSFlyer
Strike up the band. Bring on the dancing girls. I have just received my shipping notice for my two batteries. Now my order of DJI Hard Backpack, extra 100 W charger and two extra batteries is now complete. Thanks for the outstanding service Advexure. Now if I can just get my bundled extra battery from that other place I will be a happy camper. :)

All geared up and ready to rock. Thanks Advexure!

Attachments

• 1434759146236.jpg
    1434759146236.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 299
Good early morning all,

DJI has released pricing on Phantom 3 Spare Parts along with some other key accessories that we all have been long awaiting since the launch. Below we highlight some of the most notable along with links to pre-order:

Phantom 3 Extra Battery - $149 - PRE-ORDER ONLY

4K Replacement Camera - $539 - ARRIVING SOON

HD Replacement Camera - $450 - ARRIVING SOON

57W Battery Charger - $39 - IN STOCK!

100W Battery Charger - $60 - IN STOCK!

Hardshell Backpack - $149 - PRE-ORDERS CURRENTLY CLOSED

Remote Controller - $590 - PRE-ORDER ONLY

Self-Tightening Propeller Set (2CW + 2CCW) - $30 - BACK IN STOCK WEEK OF 6/8

GPC Hard Protective Carrying Case w/ Wheels - $249 - IN STOCK!

All orders over $250 ship free within the US.

Phantom 3 batteries, parts and accessories are expected to begin arriving to our warehouses in the next 1-2 weeks. DJI has not been able to confirm a ship date from the factory quite yet. Please note that these dates are subject to change depending on production output at DJI.

Safe & Happy Flying to All!

Best,
Mike
Can i put a replacement 4k camera on the advanced version.

Can i put a replacement 4k camera on the advanced version.

We have not been able to test this ourselves but DJI has confirmed that you can. Once replacement cameras begin shipping we will most definitely test this as soon as we can.

Reactions: QuikSilver15
Thanks for all the updates Advexure, have DJI given you any indication on when you might expect the replacement cameras to be available for the PRO model?

Thanks for update! But no replacement cameras? :-(
Thanks for all the updates Advexure, have DJI given you any indication on when you might expect the replacement cameras to be available for the PRO model?

Only word out of DJI HQ is they will be shipping soon. As of late they've become very heavily pre/backordered. More than likely all units of both the HD and 4K cams will go to fulfill pre-orders but we are doing our best to get a larger quantity in.

Reactions: RogerL
That seems to be the case all right, I was talking to tech-support in Europe who were hinting at the fact that the manufacturing facility is hugely over-extended which leaves me with a very sad blind bird and little imminent hope of fixing it :/ …sigh, thanks for your help though!

Thanks Mike

The Hard Shell backpack looks interesting? Any Photos yet?
I just got the backpack. Nice to carry copter around.
Suggestions for next iteration: make room for iPad. Better if not a hard shell back pack. Either soft case backpack or hard case carry luggage case. But not both hard case and backpack.

I just got the backpack. Nice to carry copter around.
Suggestions for next iteration: make room for iPad. Better if not a hard shell back pack. Either soft case backpack or hard case carry luggage case. But not both hard case and backpack.

Yes, would definitely agree that room for an iPad is ideal. As for being a hard shell it does fall into it's own category as there really is no other backpack like it. For a soft option the GPC Backpacks would be the best route and for a luggage case the GPC Hard Protective Card would be the right option. I guess it depends on personal preference and how you plan on moving around with your little one. :) Enjoy!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl