Phantom 3 SE with mission planner

Hi to all,

The problem is solved!!! Recently i bought an iPad mini4 iOS 11 128GB. The phantom 3 SE is compatible with this iPad. I installed Pix4dcapture, DroneDeploy, PresicionFlight, DJI GS Pro. These apps recognizes automatically the Phantom 3 SE and compatible with it. I tested to fly p3 se with these apps and its finally works perfect. Now i can plan any mission and capture images with these apps, works without any problem. On android i have many problems but now with iPad i solved these issues. :) :)

Fine, Pix4D Capture works with my Ipad Air : It has found the Phantom3 SE >> on the settings, I have choiced P3 S.
Thank's Nasosh
RV

Fine, Pix4D Capture works with my Ipad Air : It has found the Phantom3 SE >> on the settings, I have choiced P3 S.
Thank's Nasosh
RV
Can you check please if Litchi is working on your Air?
If not, you can get back from googleplay your many...

I bought Ipad mini 4. On this device all my problems are solved. With pix4dcapture presicion flight and dji gs pro I flew my p3 se without any problems. I suggest to take ipad mini 4 to solve every problem you have. On ipad air I don't have any experience about this

I have ipad4 and i have problems with the apps pix4d capture, drone deploy, precision map, dji gs pro, mission planner , dji vs pro ricognizione pse but not connect, i must cange ipad4 with iPad mini? The iOS version is 10

I have ipad4 and i have problems with the apps pix4d capture, drone deploy, precision map, dji gs pro, mission planner , dji vs pro ricognizione pse but not connect, i must cange ipad4 with iPad mini? The iOS version is 10
Your iPad 4 is a 4th generation iPad which was realesed in 2012 with A6X processor?

I think it can be low performance for that softwares, you need at least an Air 2 which has A8X proc. It is proved, that iPad mini 4 with very similar configuration (A8 proc) is perfect for this softwares as well.
Open question is, if mini 2 would be enough?

Totally agree! I can't believe they're selling this p3SE to mass markets and have not had their guys at least working on compatibility issues. This is poor business planning.

I agree with mico. thanks for reply friend. DJI is responsible to do something for this problem and solve it. We gave money in dji and buy this new release. It isn't possible to release new product and not support it!!!!! please sent everyone message to dji. This situation shows that dji is not
responsible company.

Thank's Nasosh
RV
Please help. I have a P3 SE
I'm a Land Surveyor and I want to plan and fly missions with this drone. Can you explain in detail exactly what I need to get for drone deploy and other apps to work. You say you have figured it out? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Jason
San Francisco, CA.
[email protected]
[email protected]

Please help. I have a P3 SE
I'm a Land Surveyor and I want to plan and fly missions with this drone. Can you explain in detail exactly what I need to get for drone deploy and other apps to work. You say you have figured it out? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Jason
San Francisco, CA.
[email protected]
[email protected]

There are the answers to your questions.
Please see post #28 and #30 in this current topic.
And you can find the answer for your question in this topic:
P3 SE : NO Compatibility with DJIFlightPlanner -
Further informations are in the next topics:
P3SE and Litchie App on IOS...need definitive answer
What is the cheapest IOS device with which Litchi runs well?
Litchi and the SE

Last edited:
I have I pad mini 4 128GB iOS 11+ and pix4d capture when I open the app recognizes automatically p3se and plan mission without problems. Also when I open dji gs pro recognizes automatically p3se and plan mission and fly without problems. When you open pix4d capture or dji gs pro other app will be closed especially dji go and don't run at the background. Also drone deploy recognizes automatically p3se when open the app. You will plan mission and fly. All that I say I have tested at the field. I also land surveyor and using my p3se make missions with pix4dcapture, dji gs pro, drone deploy and presicion flight. After take photos from the field I use photoscan to make dem dtm and anything I want. The results is absolutely beautiful and if you plan right the missions the error of photogrammetry triangulation of photos is down to 1cm. The last week I achieve this on my job.

Thanks, nasosh

For more details you will read upside my post. Also there are many people who has the similar problem and they solved the problem!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4