P3 SE : NO Compatibility with DJIFlightPlanner -

Reaction score
Hello
I have bought a Phantom 3 SE to do cartography, surveys modelling, measures , ... So I need to do flightplans with photos avery 2 or 5 seconds. I do flightplans with DJIFlightPlanner. I cannot get my flightplans on DJI GO software.
And I cannot too use it with Litchi . Litchi saids me that it not yet compatible because Phantom3 SE is very new.

I there somebody which has had this problem of compatibility looking P3 SE ?
Thank's
Herve

Hi friend,

I have the same problem. I upload this threat

"I'm a topographer engineer and recently I bought one Phantom 3 SE for aerial mapping, topography and photogrammetry. Could you tell me which program can i use? Which program is compatible with Phantom 3 SE because most of them do not yet support Phantom 3 SE and i mean pix4dcapture especially... Is there someone who has found the solution to this problem and what can i do to solve this problem? Please help if anyone knows

Thanks,
Nasos"

Do you have any solution of this? pix4dcapture is not support yet phantom 3 se.......

which program can i use to plan a mission like pix4dcapture and which is compatible with phantom 3 se????

Hi everybody, Thursday, 07st of December 17h05 05h05 PM

Yes, I haven't be abble to find any third sofwares to do flightplans.
I have had a talk with Litchy, Ultimate Flight, Altizure, and all has said me that the P3 SE was not compatible.
Mainly because the SE was too new. DJI Company "is very sorry" but that's all ! And they said me that it was not in the way of the next versions to be upgraded. They are waiting of the feedbacks of the customers.

So, I have asked to DJI Company to propose me an exchange at a very low price to permit me to work. I am waiting for their answer. I have bought this P3 SE not to play with a toy, but to work (mapping, biomass field analysis, architect 3D representations, ...)

I have post to their FaceBook account a very severe complain.

I hope this answer could help you.
Herve

Hi friend,

I have the same problem. I upload this threat

"I'm a topographer engineer and recently I bought one Phantom 3 SE for aerial mapping, topography and photogrammetry. Could you tell me which program can i use? Which program is compatible with Phantom 3 SE because most of them do not yet support Phantom 3 SE and i mean pix4dcapture especially... Is there someone who has found the solution to this problem and what can i do to solve this problem? Please help if anyone knows

Thanks,
Nasos"

Do you have any solution of this? pix4dcapture is not support yet phantom 3 se.......
Hi everybody, Thursday, 07st of December 17h05 05h05 PM

Yes, I haven't be abble to find any third sofwares to do flightplans.
I have had a talk with Litchy, Ultimate Flight, Altizure, and all has said me that the P3 SE was not compatible.
Mainly because the SE was too new. DJI Company "is very sorry" but that's all ! And they said me that it was not in the way of the next versions to be upgraded. They are waiting of the feedbacks of the customers.

So, I have asked to DJI Company to propose me an exchange at a very low price to permit me to work. I am waiting for their answer. I have bought this P3 SE not to play with a toy, but to work (mapping, biomass field analysis, architect 3D representations, ...)

I have post to their FaceBook account a very severe complain.

I hope this answer could help you.
Herve

Thanks friend for reply. Its big problem especially if you want this drone for your job and not for toy. I am in the same situation. Last night i speak with someone who is technician and tell me that pix4dcapture recognize phantom 3 se if you choose phantom4 pro or advance. i will try it

Fine, Nasoh
I have tried Pix4D free trial for one week, and I have nicely done a flightplan. The tutorial (in French language) is very usefull.
BUT ! I haven't been able to use it on the field : "No support" ! it said.
May be (it is quite sure) I have madden a mistake. And as with the trial version, only two flights are allowed, I haven't finish the test with my SE.
The other dilemme is that Pix4D is expensive, mainly at the beginning of a new work for me. The other softs are cheaper, even Pix4D is more powerfull.

Her is the web site of my company DRSM, you can have a look of my industrial life after my Offshore life at CGG Veritas Cie. Missions DRSM de part le monde

See you soon
Herve

i try altizure and nothing.. do we find another apps which is compatible with p3 se and which can take off automatically phantom 3 se and go to mission???

Djiflightplanner,litchi,drondeploy,PrecisionFlight ,Pix4Dcapture - All testet all working. Best for me ist litchi

Last edited:
The pix4dcapture is free to make a flight plan and take photos. You will Buy if you want to process and create 3models and if you are not to buy you will be able to try another software just like photoscan or photomod. Anyway I spoke with the pix4d suppliers and told me that they will try to update pix4dcapture to recognize p3 se. Probably they update the app and make compatible with p3 se. Please sent message to pix4d support and tell them that you have the same problem with me. I told that many people buy p3 se and have the same problem with me. Sent message to remind it. The support team is very positive to me.

Kryzsztof thanks for your reply to my threat. Did you use p3se with these apps which you tell me? And worked go for you without problem? If you have worked for you could you tell me the steps which followed to make drone to fly with mission? I have installed drone deploy and presicion flight and I interesting to know about these. Also I installed litchi and it takes only 15 waypoints. But this free litchi...

I have phantom 3 se , iPad mini4; iOs 11. I try sony Z3,android - no working or no video. Working only iOs. I bay iPad only for the app

Last edited:
Reactions: chatikib
Which program working with iOS? Pix4dcapture litchi or precision flight? And tell me please how to do working?

next week I will be at home, I will say how I am doing it. on the android, nothing works well because I bought ipad I fly mainly on litchi it works without any problems

Reactions: chatikib

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl