Phantom 3 SE with mission planner

Thanks friend if you try ipad tell me info. And this week I will buy my ipad. Open Google and write pix4dcapture you will show the official site. From there you will see the app. On iOS definitely works

ho lo stesso problema, non riesco a trovare una app compatibile con ph3se sia IOS che Android per pianificare missoni di volo per rilievi topografici.. Ho già scritto più volte alla DJI lamentando che il ph3se non è considerato dalla dji, ora sono in attesa di una ulteriore risposta..
Litchi non compatibile, dji ground station non compatibile, pix4d non compatibile.
Vorrei un consiglio su quale tablet comprare?
Ipad è costoso, ma se si risolve il problema della mission planner, potrei anche comprarlo usato.
cosa mi consigliate? quale app è compatibile e con quale tablet IOS o Android?
grazie per la risposta.
p.s.: bisogna protestare con DJI, Una ditta seria ci tiene ai clienti, e proveederà, altrimenti potremmo fargli una brutta pubblicità

Reactions: RogueOne987
Holla Mico
Thank's for this ticket. I agree with you. Dji has to do something for us. :mad:
I have found an Ipad 3 mini quite cheap (second hand).
As soon I receive it, I'll write a message looking the ??? solution through Ground Station on IOS and Pix4D capture.
RV

I agree with mico. thanks for reply friend. DJI is responsible to do something for this problem and solve it. We gave money in dji and buy this new release. It isn't possible to release new product and not support it!!!!! please sent everyone message to dji. This situation shows that dji is not
responsible company.

Reactions: Darkstarspace11
This is the response from DJI
Thank you for your response.

We understand that you want to use GS Pro with your Phantom 3 SE, however, there are no updates to enhance this option at the moment. Nothing to worry, what we can do is collect all related feedback for this concern and forward them to our Developers as aCustomer Suggestion, to further review as a case possible for the next product enhancement.

Though we are unable to provide you an exact time frame, we appreciate your suggestions that will help us improve our products. We urge you to constantly visit our link - www.dji.com for the latest updates on our technology and products.

My thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,

Blessie C.
DJI Technical Support

Hi Mico, Nasosh and Blessie

Looking our problem, a "ticket" has been opened by Dji Support last Monday 18/12/2017.
I am now talking with it about my main disclaim : non compatibility as the other Phantoms with external softwares to do pre-plan flights as Dji Go soft is not able to do it on shore, and so : the non possibility to extend ("augmenter" in French) the range of the Phantom3 SE as it is possible for the other Phantoms through additional antenna packings on the remote controler.

I am waiting for the Dji Support .

RV

I believe to see our problem and solve it. Today i bought my new ipad mini 4 and i wait for receive the next days

Hi to all,

The problem is solved!!! Recently i bought an iPad mini4 iOS 11 128GB. The phantom 3 SE is compatible with this iPad. I installed Pix4dcapture, DroneDeploy, PresicionFlight, DJI GS Pro. These apps recognizes automatically the Phantom 3 SE and compatible with it. I tested to fly p3 se with these apps and its finally works perfect. Now i can plan any mission and capture images with these apps, works without any problem. On android i have many problems but now with iPad i solved these issues. :) :)

Reactions: RogueOne987
Fine Nasosh :)

I am waiting for the Ipad I have ordered.

Some news from my talkings with Dji technical team and commercial team :
- The Phantom3 SE will not be upgraded, it is sold like this : no compatibility with third softwares and no possibility to extend the range of the transmission.
- Because it is not the aim of this drone to do more :cry:

As soon I get my Ipad, I will give you returns.

I have seen so that an Argeteck kit could extend the range, but it was in US. I don't know if it is well working in Europe, and how much range we could get.

RV

Thanks guys for your reply... I knew that the dji service and forum wouldn’t give us the responsible solution. Anyway many of us find solution. We are likely to find our solution on this situation.

First post guys....been reading up on incompatibility issues with the P3SE... I just bought one and being shipped to me from DJI

I just need a little clarification...

Does the iPad Mini work with all the apps like Litchi or just the ones mentioned in the thread? Im an Android user, but found an iPad Mini used at a great price... I dont want to buy it unless I know it will work flawlessly with my new drone.

Please advise... thanks

On Android device works perfect with p3se the dji go app and maybe litchi but I don't test it. A week ago bought ipad mini 4 because I have compatibility issues. On ipad work perfectly with p3se the dji go, pix4dcapture, dji gs pro, presicion flight, drone deploy. All these work perfect!!! On litchi don't test but with dji gs pro and dji go you can do all these you can do using litchi. When I bought p3se and when I saw these problems I was very disappointed but I have courage to find solution on this. Now I have ipad and can do everything and very happy. I use phantom to plan mission because I am a surveyor and do my job. For me p3se is the same with p3pro.
Buy an ipad and you can do that solve this problems.

Reactions: chatikib
Hello Nasosh

It is Herve, and I have sold my Android Tablet to buy an Ipad Air, and it is better but I cannot see the P3 SE on pix4dcapture , only P3 S, P3 A, P3 Pro.
And on dji gs pro the tablet saids me that it cannot find the aircraft.

May be I do a mistake, ?

Thank's to help me
RV

Hello Nasosh

It is Herve, and I have sold my Android Tablet to buy an Ipad Air, and it is better but I cannot see the P3 SE on pix4dcapture , only P3 S, P3 A, P3 Pro.

May be I do a mistake, ?

Thank's to help me
RV
Hi Herve, is it possible to open the original DJI Go app on your iPad Air and see your P3SE?

And what kind of iOS-version does your iPad Air have?
This page from Apple may help you: Identification de la version du logiciel de votre iPhone, iPad ou iPod

Hello Nasosh

May be I do a mistake, ?

Thank's to help me
RV
You have an iPad Air, or an iPad Air 2 ?

I have an Ipad Air 32 , not an Ipad Air 2
I don't know, so far I doesn't readed any information about iPad Air. Somebody already told, that Air 2 is usable with Litchi, but haven't heard about yours.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik