Litchi and the SE

Reaction score
I apologize if this has been covered, couldn’t find a thread. I know litchi claims they won’t support the SE until DJi releases the SDK however reading some of the Facebook groups it appears some SE owners claim it works with iOS. Just looking for consensus here. Definitely features of Litchi that are appealing but also don want to lose my drone. Thoughts?

According to @chatkib, Litchi works on iOS devices. See this thread for more details.

Reactions: Cavan_Paul
I just got my P3SE... I bought an IPad Mini 4 after returning a TabA.

I bought Litchi App and plotted 3 different waypoint missions.. each one a little more in depth with things I wanted it to do..

All 3 missions were ran flawlessly.

I am new... so I haven't done much other testing yet on other aspects of the Litchi... but waypoint missions seem to work just fine for me... I tried RTH... it worked... fyi

I just got my P3SE... I bought an IPad Mini 4 after returning a TabA.

I bought Litchi App and plotted 3 different waypoint missions.. each one a little more in depth with things I wanted it to do..

All 3 missions were ran flawlessly.

I am new... so I haven't done much other testing yet on other aspects of the Litchi... but waypoint missions seem to work just fine for me... I tried RTH... it worked... fyi

I have an iPad Mini 4 as well. From everything I’ve read iOS seems to work and the only ones that appear to have experienced issues were android users. I wanted to see if any iOS users claim it dooesnt work but so far all the posts I’m reading are positive - thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers