Phantom 3 fell from the sky and crushed the roof of a moving car

Annnnd I think I see where this is going .
nope-Cosmo-Kramer-Seinfeld-GIF.gif

Why is everyone here so quick to judgement. I hate that about this site.

I think the more likely story is HE IS the owner of the Drone, and he was sharing his story without admitting fault on a forum like this?

Either way I think the pic with the drone on the roof and the battery burning is pretty easy proof. The only thing that makes me suspicious is the DJI GO app screen shots.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
The drone is not mine. I use Inspire that is safe with me.

Thank people who believe in my story.

As I said before, I'm not sure if the damage was caused by the car owner, but believe what she told me.

Clinging to the details of the story, she told me that when the drone hit the car roof the sunshade lowered. I think this detail she would not have invented if he were lying.

Believing or not the damage is caused entirely by the drone important is to believe in the accident. This indeed was caused by a drone! Definitely a drone crashed in a moving car.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Man that is crazy to see how much damage a Phantom could cause falling from the sky. I've built multirotors that weighed almost 8 pounds. I thought Phantoms were light.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Seems to me if a vehicle
Clinging to the details of the story, she told me that when the drone hit the car roof the sunshade lowered...
Seems to me, if you hit a speed bump too fast so that the bottom of the car's frame hits asphalt, the sunshade would lower. Or if you hit a really deep pothole real hard, the sunshade would lower. But getting hit from above? I don't know why the sunshade would lower. Seems to me the sunshade would want to go up, but what do I know?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20