Phantom 3 fell from the sky and crushed the roof of a moving car

Reaction score
Phantom 3 fell from the sky and crushed the roof of a moving car. The driver could have been in an accident because of the scare that led due to noise.

The accident took place on 03/30/2016 18:06 in the Cuiabá - Brazil.

If that was not enough to scare the noise when the driver returned to the scene to see what had fallen on his car the Phantom of the battery began to catch fire as she picked up the debris on the floor.

FB_IMG_1459450156769.jpg

FB_IMG_1459450151778.jpg

FB_IMG_1459450148705.jpg

FB_IMG_1459450144352.jpg

IMG-20160331-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20160331-WA0012.jpg

Capturar.JPG

Reactions: eaglegoaltender
There is no reason for me to invent this story.

The drone after falling in the street was hit by other cars.

The owner of the drone sent me these files to verify that the drone was his. He did not know that had fallen into a car and so shared that evidence.

Reactions: eaglegoaltender
Really crumpled's weird. I can not say whether the owner increased the damage on their own. Just I received the photos and helped to find the owner of the drone.

Anyway I'm sure the drone fell from the sky on the car of the girl. This is a fact!

There is no reason for me to invent this story.

The drone after falling in the street was hit by other cars.

The owner of the drone sent me these files to verify that the drone was his. He did not know that had fallen into a car and so shared that evidence.
I never said you made up the story.....but it's still not true

First it was a he then it was a she. It might have happened if the Phantom was carrying a small deer.

When dealing with other nationalities, cultures, and languages that's the last place I look for inconsistencies.
I bet his English is better than your Portuguese.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl