Phantom 3 Advanced w/Box and Accessories -$450 (SOLD)

Reaction score
Hey all, as you can probably tell I'm new here. My dad is looking to sell his P3A since he just ordered a P4P+

Now I'm sure you're wary about this because I'm new here, but I created this because I just listed it over on reddit hardwareswap. Here's my post there. Over on that subreddit I've got 36 confirmed trades.

If you want any other timestamps or proof that I own this, you can message me over on reddit or request a specific way you want a timestamp photo. Now onto the sale portion.

The aircraft is about a year and a half old I believe, never been crashed or wrecked, and is in excellent shape. There are no scratches and scuffs anywhere on the propeller blades, legs or body- though when cleaning it I noticed a small hairline crack on the bottom of one of the arms by the screws. No idea where it came from, just assuming it came from the factory like that- just never noticed it since it's really just small cosmetic damage

But other than that, the whole system is essentially perfect. All current software updates have been does as well.

Also for sale is a Nexus 7 2013 in what is essentially perfect condition, was kept in a case its entire life and has a tempered glass screen protector on it. Battery condition should be great, since the tablet was purchased in 2015 and was only really used as a display for the controller. (it's really a great tablet for the controller, to my knowledge it's the brightest Android tablet out there, at almost 600 nits)

$450 local for the Phantom with the box and accessories, and I can throw in the Nexus 7 for another $50 if you want it for the display. (they've been going from $75-$90 on swappa). Local is Zip code 66206.

It can be shipped, though the $450 price is for local. If you'd like it shipped, we can work out those costs. Cheapest I could find on ebay was for $450+$37 shipping, and that seller was a brand new account with 0 feedback.

If you've got any other questions, ask away. And mods, apologies if I did anything incorrectly- I dont use forums often.

and the rest of the photos, in higher resolution: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Edit: it has been sold, no longer available

Attachments

Last edited:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mavicPRO2