Phantom 3 advanced ESC beeping camera working no satellite signal no battery indicator and everything else working fine

Reaction score
Drone crashed opened it up the only thing broken that I could see was the battery indicator cable. I replaced it. IMU and telemetery unavailable. Other than that everything seems to be fine.

HELP PLEASE !!!!!

Welcome to the Forum!

Now the facts...
No telemetry is the only fact. The rest is very vague.

ESC beeping? What does this mean?
Camera Working? Live feed works or you can record pics and vids or?
Only thing broken that I could see was the battery indicator cable. Not sure what you mean by this.
Everything else working fine? You can actually fly it?

No satellite signal no battery indicator? Your saying you have no telemetry. Do you know for sure if you are not getting a satellite signal?

Rod

The beeping I hear sounds like it’s coming from the motors
I have live feed that I am able to record and take pictures
I cannot fly the drone or engage the motors
The cable that was broken was a two prong battery cable that comes from the battery box assuming that was information cable cable

The cable that was broken was a two prong battery cable that comes from the battery box assuming that was information cable cable
Now a recall those wires, yes, I think your correct.

All motors sound the same and is this happening as soon its powered up?

What is the Status light on the remote and the link light that's in the hole with the link button on the phantom?

Rod

All motors do sound the same and the drone does the normal setup up with the gimbal initializing after about 3 seconds it starts to beep. The remote light is red

All motors do sound the same and the drone does the normal setup up with the gimbal initializing after about 3 seconds it starts to beep. The remote light is red
What is the Status light on the remote and the link light that's in the hole with the link button on the phantom?
All motors sound the same and is this happening as soon its powered up?

Rod

One more thing before I forget the light are not on under aircraft (led lights)
If you talking about the lights under the rear motors, that could related to those power wires? I don't know. That actually be a clue.

I was talking about the re-linking button / light on the Phantom.

I'm going to be gone over an hour real soon.

Take a look at this thread...

Here is the Manual if you haven't loaded it up yet.

Here is some good info:

Anybody else please chime in, there are many here that know a lot more than I. ;)

Rod

Here is a simple schematic which will help you understand what's going on:
o-gs/dji-hardware-schematics

ESCs are telling the motors to beep if FC (which is on the sub-board marked "CENTER" on the schematic) cannot talk to them.
If one motor beep, that usually mean this specific ESC was damaged or its copper path to FC was broken.
If all motors beep, that means the connection to all motors was broken (ie. the solder joints which hold the FC sub-board are cracked), or the FC is dead.

If you look at the schematic, OFDM board has direct connection to Gimbal Top Board. This is why the damage on ESC Center Board does not affect the video. OFDM and gimbal must be working correctly.

Reactions: RodPad
Here is a simple schematic which will help you understand what's going on:
o-gs/dji-hardware-schematics

ESCs are telling the motors to beep if FC (which is on the sub-board marked "CENTER" on the schematic) cannot talk to them.
If one motor beep, that usually mean this specific ESC was damaged or its copper path to FC was broken.
If all motors beep, that means the connection to all motors was broken (ie. the solder joints which hold the FC sub-board are cracked), or the FC is dead.

If you look at the schematic, OFDM board has direct connection to Gimbal Top Board. This is why the damage on ESC Center Board does not affect the video. OFDM and gimbal must be working correctly.
Dude!

thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg

Rod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak