Phantom 2 zenmuse h3-3D gimbal help

Reaction score
Hello!
After turning my phantom into naza mode the gimbal seems to be a bit faulty. At first it would only point forwards and twitch downwards when I pushed x1 all the way down.
A few days ago it then would point forwards and point downwards but there is no mid point. The tilt is all or nothing. I have tried opening the remote and putting blue tac on the orange screw that interlocks with x1 and still it didn’t help. I plugged the phantom into my PT2 software and I could move the gimbal manually through the software including inbetween full tilt.
I have a feeling then it is something to do with the remote.
P.s please excuse my terminology I am fairly new to this.

Hello!
After turning my phantom into naza mode the gimbal seems to be a bit faulty. At first it would only point forwards and twitch downwards when I pushed x1 all the way down.
A few days ago it then would point forwards and point downwards but there is no mid point. The tilt is all or nothing. I have tried opening the remote and putting blue tac on the orange screw that interlocks with x1 and still it didn’t help. I plugged the phantom into my PT2 software and I could move the gimbal manually through the software including inbetween full tilt.
I have a feeling then it is something to do with the remote.
P.s please excuse my terminology I am fairly new to this.

Not quite sure what you mean, have you tried calibrating the controller and the X1 in the software

Basically the gimbal tilt it is all or nothing; fully forwards or all the way down. 2 I have tried calibrating it.

Basically the gimbal tilt it is all or nothing; fully forwards or all the way down. 2 I have tried calibrating it.

Which DJI controller are you using? The original is DJ6 and newer version NDJ6 which the tilt wheel on the upper left corner. Whether you the old or new controller this video works for both:

The tilt control on the newer controller works much better than the older unit.

I have the older remote. I will try that in the video and get back to you soon!

I should have suggested you start by connecting the controller to its software and calibrate all the sticks, X1, and X2. Next connect the P2 to its software, while the controller is on, and calibrate sticks, X1, and X2 again. Now that those cals are taken care of check the movement of the camera. If the camera stays where you set it the cals are working correctly and if it's to fast then adjust the tilt speed as in the video. If you do not what to see props or arms in your videos lower the horizontal downward from the 50% setting. The verticle adjustment doesn't do anything on any of the DJI gimbals.

what Can I do to fix this?
6E397A07-48AF-4806-AC1B-F10575F8750F.png

So it does work but not as smooth. Connect the P2 software and send a screenshot of the gimbal configuration to see how it is set up. The controller has to be on when you do this.

I have both the old and new controllers as I was never satisfied in the operation of X1 on the older unit. In fact, I modified X1 and replaced it with a potentiometer on the original controller. Later I replaced that controller with NDJ6 which had the tilt wheel on the upper left corner which worked 100% better. Here a link to DJ6 X1 mod:

oh Dear.... how do I put this? Just now I have calibrated the remote in RC system software and now the gimbal is working like a great. I am very very sorry for wasting all your precious time but I still appreciate the support!!!!

oh Dear.... how do I put this? Just now I have calibrated the remote in RC system software and now the gimbal is working like a great. I am very very sorry for wasting all your precious time but I still appreciate the support!!!!

If you do not want to see props or arms in your videos then you can adjust the Horizontal limits as well by two degrees down.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues