Phantom 2 after PCB change is overturned no balance please help

Reaction score
Hello friends I have a big problem after changing the main board constantly giving me a mistake in the calibration of Tx I changed the board, it all worked normally but when I went out on the first test flight phantom 2 just overturned and fell with my feet up. please help me the transmitter is 2.4ghz DJ6.

Hello friends I have a big problem after changing the main board constantly giving me a mistake in the calibration of Tx I changed the board, it all worked normally but when I went out on the first test flight phantom 2 just overturned and fell with my feet up. please help me the transmitter is 2.4ghz DJ6.

Your post makes no sense at all. Why did it crash if everything worked normally after changing the main board?

There are three calibrations that need to be done after replacing the main board and they are controller stick cal, P2 sticks cal, and P2 IMU cal. Once those are completed compass cal and flight if you have six or satellites.

You have a plug in upside down in the NAZA, it’s the one that sits flat above the TX input cables

now I have a new problem. after replacing a board and flight controller P2 does not start normally. when I start it says the colors red green yellow as it should but then stops in red without blinking only red glowing continuously. the only error it gives me is that it is not the Phantom 2 battery, but that's not the way I use the same battery that worked before it did. please if you have any idea what it might be like to help me. Thank you for your understanding !

just a teeth in red I tried what I did not calibrate and when I changed almost everything I do not understand where the problem is ... before changing the circuit board the motors worked. can it be in the dj6 controller?

the only error it gives me is that it is not the Phantom 2 battery, !

Their is a 2 wire lead from the battery connector to the mainboard, this is the wire that tells the naza that it is a DJI battery, either its broken, not connected or the pins on the terminal are dirty,

just a teeth in red I tried what I did not calibrate and when I changed almost everything I do not understand where the problem is ... before changing the circuit board the motors worked. can it be in the dj6 controller?

learn to use the edit button on a post rather than post again, if it was a controller issue the lights would flash yellow fast,

Or the info pin wire may have been plugged into the socket on the main board in the wrong way even though the socket is indexed.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl