P4P v2.0 Battery Signal Error

Reaction score
Had a (seemingly minor) crash with my P4P V2.0 in 2019, wouldn't fly because of battery signal error on all batteries. I had it troubleshooted by a repair center near NYC (Camrise)- they replaced one part but that didn't fix it (of course still charged me); wanted to replace the main board and told me it would be $500+

I'm finally getting around to addressing the issue before the drone starts to depreciate in value, I'll prob sell it (My mavic 2 does everything I need it to do, not really flying pro anymore)

I'm pretty good about electronic repairs, worked as a tech for a little while repairing laptops; they were nice enough to leave it half taken apart; however as I look online the main board (3-in-1 Board) actually seems pretty sparsely stocked-

It's a long shot, but does anyone know if the 3-in-1 board for a regular P4P will work with the parts for a P4P v2.0 or does it need to be explicitly for the v2.0?

Um,,,just looking out of curiosity and they appear to be different,,couldn't find if they compatible or not so must not be just to be difficult,,,yes top $$$ here for that part,,best bet I think is try find a crashed one for parts,,and welcome to phantom pilots world
Screenshot_20201225-110802_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201225-110722_Chrome.jpg

Had a (seemingly minor) crash with my P4P V2.0 in 2019, wouldn't fly because of battery signal error on all batteries.
Welcome to the forum.

If you are getting an error with all batteries, perhaps it’s as simple as the battery latch switch in the battery bay of v2 models. If so, it would be the third one this week if I’m not mistaken.

Are you sure that is the exact wording of the error you saw back then?

Reactions: KachemakDiver

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers