P4P+ screen hood needed

Yes that's it crystal sky out soon,just got my p4pro decided not to get the + gut feel now I know why, yep I'd be pissed off if I had.Think it comes in two sizes has cool stuff too even 2x micro sims check it out on u tube,let us all know what you think and if you'd be interested in one.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Texacola
Speaking of duck tape. iPad Mini size, but I made my own. Might be a good plan for you

Sing while you work
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ 5 dolla, 5 dolla sun shade ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ Any, Any, Mini ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ 5 dolla, 5 dolla sun shade ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

FunN4Lo's blog - RC Groups

Last edited:
Thought the whole purpose of the PLUS was to see screen in bright light?
I would never be able to fly with an iPhone6 or similar. At least the Plus screen gives me improved visibility and I'm not ready to move to a large tablet yet for numerous reasons. I have to ease my budget into this new hobby.

Reactions: Texacola
Are you just spamming the thread or do you own this product and have it mounted on your P4P+ RC?
I have k1 with hoodman Hav1,Hav1extender, and it works great, If you have eyesight problems would recommend the extender, just the rectangle blocks some but extender blocks all, even when cloudy still use the extender, posted 2 because not sure which will fit one is 4.7", also FPV googles with HDMI might work, your welcome

I bought the Hoodman for my P4P+. Works really well and there is a little gap from your fingers to access the touch screen. The screen is bright but not bright enough to use in sun without a hood. I looked at the cheaper hoods, but glad I went with the Hoodman.

I just ordered a Hoodman from Amazon this afternoon and will be here either tomorrow or Tuesday. I have the iPad Pro 9.7 but even with a cheap hood the glare is bad. I'll update once I have used the Hoodman. Nice thing about Amazon I have a month to decide if I like it.

I bought the Hoodman for my P4P+. Works really well and there is a little gap from your fingers to access the touch screen. The screen is bright but not bright enough to use in sun without a hood. I looked at the cheaper hoods, but glad I went with the Hoodman.
Thanks for the good reference based on your directly relevant experience. Do you know which version/size of the Hoodman you have that fits the PLUS screen properly?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT