Bypass Login Screen on P4P+

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have been flying the P4P+ regularly for my employer the past few months and have been very impressed with it, it is a great drone.

However there is a small issue that has been frustrating as of late and I was wondering if anybody had a solution.

Every so often the drone app on the P4P+ display logs out for some unknown reason, so when I turn the drone and controller on I just get the "Log in" or "Sign up" options on the screen.

Usually this is only a minor annoyance as I can tether the controller to my mobile phone hot spot and login, however recently I have been working fairly long distances out of mobile phone coverage and therefore have not had data services available to tether my phone to log in, rendering the drone unflyable as I cannot access the app.

Does anybody know of a way to bypass this app login screen or a way to prevent the app from logging out regularly? I have no idea why it is logging out, it only seems to happen about every 3 or 4 times I turn the drone on, however this week it happened when I was a good 40km out of phone signal so it was cost me a couple of hours in work time.

Thanks for any assistance :)

Hi there,

I have been flying the P4P+ regularly for my employer the past few months and have been very impressed with it, it is a great drone.

However there is a small issue that has been frustrating as of late and I was wondering if anybody had a solution.

Every so often the drone app on the P4P+ display logs out for some unknown reason, so when I turn the drone and controller on I just get the "Log in" or "Sign up" options on the screen.

Usually this is only a minor annoyance as I can tether the controller to my mobile phone hot spot and login, however recently I have been working fairly long distances out of mobile phone coverage and therefore have not had data services available to tether my phone to log in, rendering the drone unflyable as I cannot access the app.

Does anybody know of a way to bypass this app login screen or a way to prevent the app from logging out regularly? I have no idea why it is logging out, it only seems to happen about every 3 or 4 times I turn the drone on, however this week it happened when I was a good 40km out of phone signal so it was cost me a couple of hours in work time.

Thanks for any assistance :)

Sounds like a corrupt app, something is bombing out and taking the data out, can you uninstall then reinstall the app?

Sounds like a corrupt app, something is bombing out and taking the data out, can you uninstall then reinstall the app?
You can uninstall and reinstall the app on the + version? A more sure solution would be to get the regular controller and use a mobile device.

Thank you for the replies everyone.

Our IT department at work are looking into it, apparently it has been happening to other users as well, I will mention to them about clearing the cache and making sure the app is updated and make sure they have ticked those boxes :)

If it keeps happening I guess maybe another controller is an option.

I appreciate the help :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.