Well well well. Battery drop eh? Guys, I hate to say this. I just had TWO crashes in as many months. I too paid attention to make sure batts are always in. HOWEVER I am not perfect. First crash was my backup. A P4A. Litchi Mission last WP. Poof. Dropped 150 feet to her death on the street. Waiting to get my replacement from DJI Care Refresh. Second crash... Two days ago. Litchi WP Mission. No warning just dropped into the trees. Fatal. Took two days to find him in the deep weeds. Never found the battery on the second crash. On the first crash battery stayed with the ship all the way. SO I am new. However I have all my data stored on Airdata.com. The first crash will not be in my Ipad and I already shipped the P4A off. I do have the aircraft for this last crash. How do I get the data FROM the aircraft itself? Sure would like to know that it is not the LITCHI app and more than likely a battery issue so I can take steps as suggested above. Thanks!

I never read too good. lol!! Hey would you mind posting a picture of your med tape solution? Thanks!!
20180213_182033.jpg

Reactions: Blade4

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik