P4P camera/gimbal clicking

Reaction score
I'm not sure exactly what happened, I haven't crashed or had any hard landings but I noticed today if my P4P isn't standing exactly straight up my camera/gimbal will make a weird clicking noise. So far it hasn't caused performance issues, everything is still working like it should but you can tell the noise it's making signifies something isn't right with it. Any ideas what it could be or how I can fix it? Anyone else had this happen to their P4P? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks....

Make sure that the ribbon cable behind the camera has not come loose and is touching the camera in the up down mode. If not that, try feeling for the click with your finger to try to isolate the problem location. Any clicking moving the gimbal manually with the Drone turned off?

Reactions: KachemakDiver
I'm not sure exactly what happened, I haven't crashed or had any hard landings but I noticed today if my P4P isn't standing exactly straight up my camera/gimbal will make a weird clicking noise. So far it hasn't caused performance issues, everything is still working like it should but you can tell the noise it's making signifies something isn't right with it. Any ideas what it could be or how I can fix it? Anyone else had this happen to their P4P? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks....
It happened 2 times with my P4A. I shut it down and restarted and it worked fine.

Sorry it took so long to reply... I've been stomach sick the past couple days and honestly didn't give a **** about anything drone related. Not sure why I didn't think of trying the gimbal calibration myself but I guess that's what these forums are for lol. Either way it worked. Thanks a bunch for the help guys, it was greatly appreciated.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj