Reaction score
Hi,
Can't seem to find same problem anywhere.
Used battery, then put on charger -lights working.
When I went to test battery button clicks but nothing happens.
Can anyone help please?
Thanks

How old is the battery? About how many times has it been used? Did the lights increment like they normally do while it was charging?

Thx for reply
Battery is about 11 months old
Has not been used much about 15 or so charges.
Lights incremented as normal
Possible problem is humid weather
Have put in enclosed container with silica as per store instructions. Button still not working.

If it doesn't turn on, then it's probably time to recycle it. It's beyond DJI's 6 month warranty.

Thx for reply
Battery is about 11 months old
Has not been used much about 15 or so charges.
Lights incremented as normal
Possible problem is humid weather
Have put in enclosed container with silica as per store instructions. Button still not working.
I assume you tried to install it in the craft, and the button still doesn't work, right? Although that shouldn't make any difference, I'm thinking maybe a small load on the terminals might trigger something. What is the humidity level at your location? Where are you located? You might try rice also, it's good at removing moisture.

I assume you tried to install it in the craft, and the button still doesn't work, right? Although that shouldn't make any difference, I'm thinking maybe a small load on the terminals might trigger something. What is the humidity level at your location? Where are you located? You might try rice also, it's good at removing moisture.
Thx for reply. Yes thought of rice thought silica would be better. Still nothing happening
What exactly do you mean by load on terminals. ..placing in quad and turning on? Have tried. Ever hopeful seems the button switch is the only problem. Very expensive practise just to throw out and buy new. ......

When it gets down to last resort, pop the battery top off to expose top board and try pressing the board button.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic