P3SE got here early... time to dig in! -questions...

Reaction score
Well... as the title says...and 2 days early at that!

I have to admit... being a newbie with drones... it can be a bit overwhelming... I mean... information overload!!!

for the last week.....I have been reading... re-reading all the downloadable manuals, watching tutorials, researching specific tutorials etc... just to really acquaint myself with this highly sofisticated 'beginner' drone.. LOL! And I have been hitting you all up for advice as well... THANK YOU!

I have done everything I can to ensure I am ready to fly... charged everything... linked up to DJI app... even spent a few hours in the flight simulator to 'familiarize' myself with controlling my P3SE

WHY AM I NERVOUS!?!?!? hahaha

Even registered with the FAA ( only $5 for 3 years ) I was surprised!

So... I am going to go out in a little while and fly in beginner mode for the very first time in P Mode....

Any tips from the experienced flyers? Sensitivity adjustments or anything like that that I should take action on beforehand?

Im all EARS and waiting.... THANKS!

I'm new too. Have has my P3 SE for two weeks and not flown yet. Where r u flying? I'm looking for some help with first flight. [email protected]

I have to admit... being a newbie with drones... it can be a bit overwhelming... I mean... information overload!!!

for the last week.....I have been reading... re-reading all the downloadable manuals, watching tutorials, researching specific tutorials etc... just to really acquaint myself with this highly sofisticated 'beginner' drone.. LOL! And I have been hitting you all up for advice as well... THANK YOU!

I have done everything I can to ensure I am ready to fly... charged everything... linked up to DJI app... even spent a few hours in the flight simulator to 'familiarize' myself with controlling my P3SE

So... I am going to go out in a little while and fly in beginner mode for the very first time in P Mode....

Any tips from the experienced flyers? Sensitivity adjustments or anything like that that I should take action on beforehand?

My name is Jason. I live in San Leandro, and I just got a phantom 3 SE and I'm looking for someone to help me with my first flight. I'm looking to fly today. Where are you flying? [email protected]

My name is Jason. I live in San Leandro, and I just got a phantom 3 SE and I'm looking for someone to help me with my first flight. I'm looking to fly today. Where are you flying? [email protected]

Hey... Im not venturing out on journeys yet.. LOL... Im in Reno, NV Im staying local in my area for now until I get comfortable with it.. then I will venture out... plenty of beautiful scenery to capture around here... from mountains to high desert regions.

Remember to record your first flight.... Something to look back on. Really nice to watch your video years later and see how far your experience has got you [emoji4][emoji4]

Reactions: Spazz_MMCF
I am just as excited with my ever take OFF even after over 2 months of drone flights "like My very First take off " !.....these fellow drone owners sure have helped me a whole lots and all the dumb things that i asked sure was NOT Dumb to them....they all pitched In and answered my ever question...Now with near 12 hours of flight time and a near 100,000 feet traveled..... now I can do MY BEST To help others...and all my 3 accidents were by the bad method of shutting down the 4 engines while i was ON The Ground after i had landed Now i know OF the single stick "shut down" !

IF....flying the drone....you get in a situation..where YOU Don't know what command to use on the
Remote Controller... Go hands off "both sticks"... !......the drone will set at where it was at last RC command....then slowly feed in stick commands to get it back to a safety....this has worked for me many times and to date....i have never even had to use the "return to home" button i have flew the drone back

Last edited:
Reactions: Spazz_MMCF
First flight and video is now done... WHEW!!!

Way easier than the simulator for sure (as I expected)

Went thru first battery in beginner mode.. off beginner is a bit more touchy... but I am more comfortable flying it now and getting used to it..

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl