Tried to fly today for the first time. Got a couple questions.....

Tried it....She is a dead player...........
Yeah I see now that you said it was "fubar". I'm not quite sure how missed that post earlier. Sorry sir.

Last edited:
THANKS! OK, got the aircraft determined. Sure would be nice if somewhere in the manuals they would tell you about swiping sideways. Aircraft powers up and gives me the green lights. Still have the "weak controller signal" with everything powered up and lots of green lights on the controller and the aircraft. Controller was only 4 ft away from aircraft. Read the manual from cover to cover and can not find anything that may be causing this issue.
Also, on the Crystal Sky monitor battery, when I hit the button once, all the lights come on then go off. I have tried to push it once, then again and hold for 2 seconds, does the same thing. Nowhere in any of the manuals does it tell you how to turn this thing on and get lights.
Try, re-linking the controller with the drone? if the weak signal message is in red at the top of the screen, this usually meant this problem for me. Easy fix, but annoying. Finally went away when all the batteries upgraded themselves (I have several and some don't get used on each flight date, so I'm thinking this was one of the causes of the dropped link). Just open the HD window and go to the bottome where the link up place is and ...push! I didn't have to do the full drone/RC link procedure (Push the DjiGo and put a pin in to push the Drone link up etc etc.).

And, power lines/transformers DO have a big impact on transmissions. I have several areas that look open, except for the lines, etc. that will black out video (first, thankfully) and then RC. Also, I fly near the coast, on the coast, and, still, over the coast. Lots of radion xmission, radar, lodar, and the rest of the ...dar's. Helps to keep an eye on the vid and rc bars.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl