P3S No SSID

couple more things to try
Delete and reinstall DJIGO
Enable USB Debugging, if you can get app open
devices normally search for wifi,sometimes you'll get a list of nearby but because they locked they wont connect until password is given to connect,,see if refresh of your wifi picks up the phantom,if not ,enter it manually, have you tryed this,info on back of your remote,password,ssid,
I ask this before and pretty important part of it working
could guess all day long so need you to look at your device wifi list,,if phantom not there,put it in there
Cant try help till some things are eliminated, lot of searching in the background goin on but getting stumped till this wifi network in device is looked at
View attachment 125149
Hi thanks for the detailed response!

So I have tried deleting and redownloading the app. I’ve also tried manually entering the SSID on the back of the Phantom 3. It just says network not found.

I’m not sure what the USB debugging is though.

Just a note, If the remote is working it will put out the SSID: This can viewed on any WiFi device example a Laptop. I have done it. No app needs to be active, the Phantom does not put out the WiFi signal, it has no factor at all. When I tested my remote prior, I was only looking for the SSID: signal.

Rod..

Yeh DJI should call it RF (radio frequency)instead of wifi ,drone RFs to remote and remote wifi module sends to phone wifi,that's what the patch antennas do ( inside drone body and inside remote),relay the video link to phone,,,gezz if I'm wrong on that put me right.
Good to see the clever ones come out to help where ever they are,,
Dont know what else to try apart from another remote,relink another p3s remote and see what happens, something has given up while it was dormant way I see it and another cheap remote might be way to go since remote dont want to talk to phones wifi network, another remote will eliminate that totally, ,so manys posts about ,different forums,,I've searched through so many threads and info my mind is wifi overdosed and rth activated,sorry cant find a definite fix for this apart from sad info I post
Forget the USB Debugging because need app open,

Yeh DJI should call it RF (radio frequency)instead of wifi ,drone RFs to remote and remote wifi module sends to phone wifi,that's what the patch antennas do ( inside drone body and inside remote),relay the video link to phone,,,gezz if I'm wrong on that put me right.
Good to see the clever ones come out to help where ever they are,,
Dont know what else to try apart from another remote,relink another p3s remote and see what happens, something has given up while it was dormant way I see it and another cheap remote might be way to go since remote dont want to talk to phones wifi network, another remote will eliminate that totally, ,so manys posts about ,different forums,,I've searched through so many threads and info my mind is wifi overdosed and rth activated,sorry cant find a definite fix for this apart from sad info I post
Forget the USB Debugging because need app open,
Hey, I just appreciate the help. Makes me feel a little more sane at least. Thanks for trying! Cheers!

When I tested the P3S remote, and saw the SSID: look above, I set that name back then. My P3S is still in five pieces.

Yes I would say the WiFi module is inside, never looked but I will show you the remote for P2V+ I lost it after 6 months, but that is a whole other story. :rolleyes:

Rod ..

Did anyone look at this diagram?
:)

Rod ..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj