Reaction score
Hi all

Still anticipating the arrival of my P3P so in preparation, I'm looking for some info on how it's possible to do screen sharing on iOS.
I've downloaded litchi vue and I've seen another app called dji screen share.
Can anyone give me some guidance as to which of the 2 are better apps, if I can use them in conjunction with vertical studio or dji go, any problems you've had and even if there is a better way to do screen sharing between iPhones?
I have searched the posts on here and at the moment I have seen some guys using litchi vue With good results
Thanks in advance

Robin

Main problem seems to be availability of wifi network at the site. I tried to establish a travel router at site with supply from inverters but was not so successful. It's such a pain to get these setups working correctly.

Litchi Vue works but doesn't give smooth sharing.

Didn't you think of using additional hdmi output?

Yeh I have thought about that way but I wanted to see if I could make use of the existing phones we have, 2 iPhones.
If I went the hdmi way, wouldn't I have to buy another tablet or monitor?

Main problem seems to be availability of wifi network at the site. I tried to establish a travel router at site with supply from inverters but was not so successful. It's such a pain to get these setups working correctly.

Litchi Vue works but doesn't give smooth sharing.

Didn't you think of using additional hdmi output?
NewYeh I have thought about that way but I wanted to see if I could make use of the existing phones we have, 2 iPhones.
If I went the hdmi way, wouldn't I have to buy another tablet or monitor?

Have a look at a video I did on this

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20