P3P for sale, maybe?

M

Melvoid

I purchased a P3A in 2016. Been working well and no crashes or abuse. A couple years into its life, I had some camera issues and had it repaired by a private shop who took it upon himself to replace the camera with a 4k version, making it into a P3P.

This spring, after a few months of non-use, I noticed a bit of occasional jiggling in videos. Still photos and every other function are still working fine... just the video issue.

I bought a Mavic Air 2, and am considering selling the P3P.

• Good organ donor for parts, good still photo-taker. Good beginner/trainer.
  • Includes 3 batteries and a second charger (not OEM, but exactly like the original).
  • It's in a big Nanuk case with wheels and an extendable handle, too. All precut for the P3 (this could be optional, as I'm sure I could find another use for it).

Any ideas on what it might be worth?

Reactions: BillyN
I purchased a P3A in 2016. Been working well and no crashes or abuse. A couple years into its life, I had some camera issues and had it repaired by a private shop who took it upon himself to replace the camera with a 4k version, making it into a P3P.

This spring, after a few months of non-use, I noticed a bit of occasional jiggling in videos. Still photos and every other function are still working fine... just the video issue.

I bought a Mavic Air 2, and am considering selling the P3P.

• Good organ donor for parts, good still photo-taker. Good beginner/trainer.
  • Includes 3 batteries and a second charger (not OEM, but exactly like the original).
  • It's in a big Nanuk case with wheels and an extendable handle, too. All precut for the P3 (this could be optional, as I'm sure I could find another use for it).

Any ideas on what it might be worth?
$100 for 2 batteries and 1 charger?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31