P3P Camera not on center

Reaction score
I have a P3P and the camera is pointing towards the left of drone. I have recalibration of IMU, Gimbal and compass. I looked at the screw for gimbal, it seems to be square to flat side of shaft. It functions correctly at start up but goes slightly off center and films landing gear when in motion.
I have looked over most of the threads and tried most fixes for similar problems but mine has not been fixed. Any help would be appreciated.
Drone Camera off Center 1st.jpg
Drone Camera off Center 2nd.jpg

Just out of curiosity, is that a rebuild P3P? It appears to have a P3S Shell.

At least it was sold to me as a Pro. Is there anyway to tell the difference?
Maybe someone could better answer, but all the shells I have seen where you have the DJI logo in front, have a silver or gold plate that says "Phantom" and below that either "Advanced" or "Professional" The Gimbal obviously says PRO but leads me to believe it is a re-build or refurb. I have not personally seen one with the DJI logo.

Might Be the P3 4K Pro, it's definitely not a P3 pro as this has a gold plate with Professional on it.

If it's a pro or advanced then the controller is marked as a GL300 with either an A B C

The pro 4K has a different controller number, can't remember exactly but it only has a micro USB socket on it as the 4K connects via WIFI like the Standard I think

P3 pro as this has a gold plate with Professional on it.

The "plate" is just a thick sticker.

If it's a pro or advanced then the controller is marked as a GL300 with either an A B C

Yes, controller marking is a good way to tell the difference.

goes slightly off center
I have looked over most of the threads and tried most fixes for similar problems but mine has not been fixed.

The simple solution would be to adjust if in Dji Go (I'm not really sure if this can be adjusted).
The advanced solution would be to gently rotate the knob inside with pilers. You will find videos showing how to do this on YT.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues