Reaction score
I am new to the drone world, I probably should have bought a more inexpensive drone to learn this stuff on, but i do a great deal of high risk flying with it, in forested areas trying to capture scenery with awesome videographic effect. I have had it a month and I have already had a number of significant crashes, one requiring repair of the gimbal. That involved replacing the gimbal arm as well as the ribbon wire. I've done that successfully, though the camera will not pan downwards anymore. However, I have recently crashed it into the side of a brick wall (don't ask) and I need to replace this gray wire attaching the camera assembly to the drone mount or somehow fix it. It has become disconnected from the connection plug. I've attached a photo, featuring both cables, one still functional to the top of image with disconnected towards bottom.

13054636_244554619265444_1358477618_o.jpg

Unscrew those 4 screws and remove that wire and replace it look on ebay for dji phantom 3 part 42 it's a whole set of wires in it and there's one u need. Good luck painless procedure easy peasy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic