P3 Standard Link Button Replacement?

Reaction score
So my P3 recently took a tumble, most of which i've replaced, not too bad damage, BUT I need to re-synch my controller to the aircraft and MY LINK BUTTON IS GONE. Does anyone know of any place I could get a replacement button/connection to mount it back to the motherboard, or should I just look at getting a new motherboard? Let me know. Thanks!

No, You can buy that tiny component. But remember it is not easy to repair it by ourself. Looking for a good soldering guy.

Do you know where I could find these?
Sure thing. Almost everywhere. I don't know the size from the button, could you give me these? Or clear pictures? I will do my best to find the right one!

Sure thing. Almost everywhere. I don't know the size from the button, could you give me these? Or clear pictures? I will do my best to find the right one!

Its a little hard to see, but the white part is the broken casing that housed the button. The button would be very small.

Attachments

• IMG_2640.JPG
    IMG_2640.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,036
  • IMG_2638.JPG
    IMG_2638.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 993
Last edited:
Hey guys..... Same thing happened to my P3S. Scary how the switch broke in the same exact place as Jackson - If I uploaded a picture they would look almost identical. Any update on what button to buy and where?

So my P3 recently took a tumble, most of which i've replaced, not too bad damage, BUT I need to re-synch my controller to the aircraft and MY LINK BUTTON IS GONE. Does anyone know of any place I could get a replacement button/connection to mount it back to the motherboard, or should I just look at getting a new motherboard? Let me know. Thanks!

Hi,I just read your post about your broken RC link button. I just had the exact same thing happened to mine and wondered if you ever had any luck finding a replacement without having to replace the entire motherboard.

Thanks,
Chris

Hey guys..... Same thing happened to my P3S. Scary how the switch broke in the same exact place as Jackson - If I uploaded a picture they would look almost identical. Any update on what button to buy and where?

Hi,I just read your post about your broken RC link button. I just had the exact same thing happened to mine and wondered if you ever had any luck finding a replacement.

Thanks,
Chris

I'm a little confused after having read these posts about link button problems, because I have never used the link button and my P3s always connects automatically.

hola, ¿hay algún tutorial que me dé instrucciones sobre cómo cambiar este botón? gracias chicos

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31