P3 Standard Link Button Replacement?

So my P3 recently took a tumble, most of which i've replaced, not too bad damage, BUT I need to re-synch my controller to the aircraft and MY LINK BUTTON IS GONE. Does anyone know of any place I could get a replacement button/connection to mount it back to the motherboard, or should I just look at getting a new motherboard? Let me know. Thanks!

Sure thing. Almost everywhere. I don't know the size from the button, could you give me these? Or clear pictures? I will do my best to find the right one!
Its a little hard to see, but the white part is the broken casing that housed the button. The button would be very small.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hey guys..... Same thing happened to my P3S. Scary how the switch broke in the same exact place as Jackson - If I uploaded a picture they would look almost identical. Any update on what button to buy and where?

So my P3 recently took a tumble, most of which i've replaced, not too bad damage, BUT I need to re-synch my controller to the aircraft and MY LINK BUTTON IS GONE. Does anyone know of any place I could get a replacement button/connection to mount it back to the motherboard, or should I just look at getting a new motherboard? Let me know. Thanks!
Hi,I just read your post about your broken RC link button. I just had the exact same thing happened to mine and wondered if you ever had any luck finding a replacement without having to replace the entire motherboard.

Thanks,
Chris

Hey guys..... Same thing happened to my P3S. Scary how the switch broke in the same exact place as Jackson - If I uploaded a picture they would look almost identical. Any update on what button to buy and where?
Hi,I just read your post about your broken RC link button. I just had the exact same thing happened to mine and wondered if you ever had any luck finding a replacement.

Thanks,
Chris

I'm a little confused after having read these posts about link button problems, because I have never used the link button and my P3s always connects automatically.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giogi