Reaction score
Crashed my P2V+ in the wet mud. All internal aircraft electronics, camera, and gimbal are trashed (water intrusion and corrosion.) Please contact [email protected] with inquiries and offers.

Here's what is intact and of "saleable" quality:
1. Aircraft shell, top and bottom, landing struts, propellers. Aircraft damage was due to water intrusion--no impact damage. All plastic components are intact and in excellent condition.
2. Three batteries: two with >90% life remaining, on with about 85% life remaining. (I had 4 batteries--the 4th was trashed in crash)--also, battery charger.
3. FPVLR Phase 3 kit. Although there is some rust on the bird-side antennas (probably can be worked off with steel wool), the plastic struts and controller-side antennas are tip top.
4. RC controller. I modded the controller with a slow yaw switch (works great!) and with the controller-side FPVLR phase 3 kit. Control/video range about a mile (dry air conditions).

Attached picture shows paint scheme on P2V+ and batteries, and the modded controller.
20150906_214227.jpg 20150823_211152.jpg
Please contact [email protected] with inquiries and offers.

No problem about the email thing. Instead of addressing inquiries individually I'll post answers here.

Thank you for all the replies!

Crash was in wet mud. No physical damage to airframe. I found aircraft stuck in the mud. (see last picture...sniff..sniff...)By the time I had gotten to it, there had been a couple of high tides, so all of the electronics were 100% trashed. The installed battery (#3) shorted out and leaked. Yuck. I won't sell something that I think has no value. The only item here that isn't immediately usable is the bottom shell, only because some of the screws holding the components in place are rusted. I think, with some effort, the remaining components could be removed and the bottom shell could be used to fly again.

Shell (top and bottom & landing gear, see note at bottom) = $25
Batteries (3) + OEM charger = $150 ("Oldest" battery has 87% remaining life. "Youngest" battery is 98%)
Controller (w/ slow yaw mod and FPVLR stage 3, RC-side) = $40
Various accessories including bird-side antennas and mounts, screws, props, etc. = $0
Camera and gimbal are trashed. I wouldn't trust them electrically, so I'm not selling these.
$190 takes all--you pay shipping, method of your choice.

*note: Both top and bottom shells are intact, but some electronic components are rusted to bottom shell. I will ship the bottom shell "as-is" for you to remove remaining components
See additional pictures below. I confirmed battery remaining life via button method (with no aircraft, I can't confirm it any other way)

Open to negotiation...let's talk...I will take first reasonable offer.
Thank you.
[email protected]

20160126_190832.jpg 20160126_191834.jpg 20160126_195736.jpg 20160126_202511.jpg 20160126_211448.jpg 20160126_211524.jpg 20150930_100243.jpg

=================================================
2/1/2016 Update:
I sold two of my three batteries.
I have one P2V+ battery remaining. Battery life is 87%. Will sell for low, low price of $40. I will throw in OEM charger (it is great to have more than one), if you pay shipping.
Please send email to [email protected] (to ensure I see it).
Battery #1 is the one I have left (see picture) I sold #2 & #4:
I mail items sold within hours of payment receipt (PayPal) so you get your stuff fast.
--Howard
=================================================
20160126_190832.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel