P2V & Ground Station

Waiting for the GS of P2V...bt let me ask this question for someone who used already the GS.

Can we programm the phantom to take pictures automaticly on the Waypoints?

What's the maximal Angle below ( Verticaly ) can get the P2V Camera?

Can we get the exact coordinate of taken pictures?

I wanna us it in photogrammetric purpos...In need a fly path...picture taken on some pre-identifyed points...and your answers :roll:

y_phantom said:
Waiting for the GS of P2V...bt let me ask this question for someone who used already the GS.

Can we programm the phantom to take pictures automaticly on the Waypoints?

What's the maximal Angle below ( Verticaly ) can get the P2V Camera?

Can we get the exact coordinate of taken pictures?

I wanna us it in photogrammetric purpos...In need a fly path...picture taken on some pre-identifyed points...and your answers :roll:

Camera control does not exist in the current GS setup, but the Vision was the first DJI product that had a built-in camera so it wasn't really relevant before (though gimbal control would be a nice feature on other platforms).

iDrone said:
Two more days left, doesn't look like they're going to make it does it...

iDrone :(

Funny, I was thinking about that yesterday. Still... As impatient as I am, I'd much rather have these guys take their time and maybe get it right the first time. A Ground Station flyaway could be really disastrous since the P2V is out there on its own... :eek: :eek: :shock:

OI Photography said:
GMANNZ said:
OI Photography said:
"All that remains is to make it compliant with the many UAV regulations now emerging all over the world"

Very interesting.

MAX heights added ?? ... or maybe not available to any country with a paranoid Govt .... ???

No, Kookaburra avoidance :roll:

??? Kiwis in NZ ..... and am sweet as they dont fly ROFLOLOL :) ... ozzies have the kookaburras

OI Photography said:
GMANNZ said:
??? Kiwis in NZ ..... and am sweet as they dont fly ROFLOLOL :) ... ozzies have the kookaburras

You expect an Ugly American to notice or care about minor details like that? :cool:

tell the truth, no not really .... most Americans I speak to daily, think New Zealand is somewhere in Northeren Europe :roll:

GMANNZ said:
OI Photography said:
GMANNZ said:

You expect an Ugly American to notice or care about minor details like that? :cool:

tell the truth, no not really .... most Americans I speak to daily, think New Zealand is somewhere in Northeren Europe :roll:

Wow. As an American, I'm shocked! We love The Hobbit out here :)
Really though you have a beautiful country. I hope to see it one day.

ResevorDG said:
Wow. As an American, I'm shocked! We love The Hobbit out here :)
Really though you have a beautiful country. I hope to see it one day.

Little of topic ... but I was actually an "Elf" in the original "Lord of the Rings" movie ..... and by all means come on down anytime, will take you flying in "Hobbit country" ... I meant no offence by last comment its just being an international voice tech here, I speak to US techs daily all over and am sometimes suprised to where some think I am located ;)

Re: P2V & Ground Station

Hmm so much for no further equipment needed..DJI Global posted in the Facebook comments "Hi Clifford, you will need to add a Bluetooth unit to your Phantom 2 or Phantom 2 Vision to make this work."

GMANNZ said:
Off to purchase a BTU before the rush wipes out stock across the planet, .... as every P2 and P2V owner grabs their credit cards. :shock:

Oh wow, I have one I don't need! Maybe this announcement will make me an ebay millionaire :shock: In 15 days I may have the only one available on the planet!! :twisted:

EDIT: for anyone thinking of making me an offer ahead of time, please note that I only accept bitcoins.

OI Photography said:
GMANNZ said:
Off to purchase a BTU before the rush wipes out stock across the planet, .... as every P2 and P2V owner grabs their credit cards. :shock:

Oh wow, I have one I don't need! Maybe this announcement will make me an ebay millionaire :shock: In 15 days I may have the only one available on the planet!! :twisted:

EDIT: for anyone thinking of making me an offer ahead of time, please note that I only accept bitcoins.

Are those still worth it after last couple of days when everyones bitcoins disappeared into thin air in Japan ..... value took big hit didnt they ???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1