Old timer Help Please - Bird, Goggles & Controller

Reaction score
Good evening all, I need some help please with my P4P and the Controler using the RE Goggles, about a week ago I started having these problems while in flight.

• Drunken lag video stream while manoeuvring the P4P in flight.
  • When holding the camera focus button on the controller, it goes into zoom (the same happens when using my iPhone X)
  • When using my iPad Mini 4, it starts to have Green Screen Flicker.

I have about 100 hours on this Drone, and I am somewhat experienced at flying as I also operate the MPP and the Spark.

In closing, I have even tried downgrading and the same thing.

Has my Controller gone out?. Any advice will be taken on-board,

Kind regards

James in Panama

My guess is that the iPad Mini 4 can not handle the processing load. I had similar issues with an iPad Air and my solution was a new iPad Pro. The Mini 4 has a rep for that also. Don't know about the issues with the goggles. Good luck.

My guess is that the iPad Mini 4 can not handle the processing load. I had similar issues with an iPad Air and my solution was a new iPad Pro. The Mini 4 has a rep for that also. Don't know about the issues with the goggles. Good luck.
Thank you.

Your iphone x should be able to handle DJI go4 apps with no problem. The ipad pro is one processor behind the iphone x. I use ipad 10.5 with goggles re. I switched between the two mid flight with no problem. I am on current updates on all hardware and software.

Hi James By chance have you ever replaced your ribbon cable? Mine started with similar inconsistent glitches until it finally gave out completely.

hi salesman. I haven’t changed it I am not sure how I would do that or what to look for ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20