Official retailers 100% thread

Reaction score
Let's keep this neat and tidy with no or as little discussions as possible. ONLY PUT DOWN RETAILERS where you can get drones that are 100% trust worthy and also list the country.

Hopefully this will help others out.

Very.co.uk (UK and Ireland)
Argos (UK and Ireland)
Maplins (UK and Ireland)

I've exchanged a few Phantoms with Best Buy USA. Never an issue with them on exchanges, although the ones I bought could sure have used some quality control before boxing to sell.

Reactions: Neon Euc
If buying from Amazon in the US, I have a list of authorized DJI dealers selling on Amazon here. It's important to only buy from an authorized DJI dealer so DJI will honor their warranty. And when Amazon fulfills the order, you benefit from Amazon's exceptional service and return policy.

Direct from DJI here. Never had an issue.

If buying from Amazon in the US, I have a list of authorized DJI dealers selling on Amazon here. It's important to only buy from an authorized DJI dealer so DJI will honor their warranty. And when Amazon fulfills the order, you benefit from Amazon's exceptional service and return policy.
DJI store didn't have refurbished p 4's so I went to Amazon to find an authorized dealer. I found an authorized DJI dealer that shipped the fastest and ordered my p4. What I don't understand is, It came from DJI in China. 5 days later I received my p4. It also came as new, because there is no "R" in the serial #. I GUESS? I payed $799.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl