No video or feed

Reaction score
Just bought a phantom 3 pro. I have tried three different devices samsung s7, s6, and tab4. Never able to get video feed jus a black screen. I tried updating firm ware and when I do I get a loud continuous beep. When I take out the chip and check the file txt it says fail but when I turn everything on it says all the firmware are the most up to date ones. The only thing is the radio signal is poor. I have tried changing the usb connection but constantly goes back to charging mode. Please any help.

My 1st new P3 was that way. I had to send it back. (Local DJI dealer swapped it next day) Could be Hardware or FW related.
I was told mine was hardware and internal

Try using an Apple device. They seem to always work every time.

While the apple fans may wish to convert you racing out to buy a new device probably won't help you. Check your firmware versions- what are they (controller and AC)?

While the apple fans may wish to convert you racing out to buy a new device probably won't help you. Check your firmware versions- what are they (controller and AC)?

I am on 1.10.9 ac and 1.8 for rc everything says connected. I have tried 3 different Android devices. Everything works minus seeing the feed. Takes videos if I touch the screen it gives me the yellow icons I just returned the other one and got a new one same issue. Green across the board minus video feed. I can even still record. Just have to view everything on computer. Seems like I have an Android setting off somewhere but feel like I have tried everything.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj