Reaction score
Hi Pilots,
Thanks for accepting me into this awesome group of Pilots working towards a common goal. I am a bit under the weather
since i joined and so just let myself in to read about and find out some more about flashing the PH3P no video transmission issues as i have 2 gimbal giving the same problem. I appreciate all the heart
warming gesture and the Store welcoming me becoming a part of this awesome forum.
Appreciated and thank you.

Hi Pilots,
Thanks for accepting me into this awesome group of Pilots working towards a common goal. I am a bit under the weather
since i joined and so just let myself in to read about and find out some more about flashing the PH3P no video transmission issues as i have 2 gimbal giving the same problem. I appreciate all the heart
warming gesture and the Store welcoming me becoming a part of this awesome forum.
Welcome to the forum from Indiana

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to the forum! :)

Morning msinger how are you today, i thing you used to be on some other forum before ie satelites. Anyway
appreciate your gesture, Im looking for someone or a place to repair my two gimbal, one sends pics and video to sd card but no live video feed, second the
nano chip seems uneven on one side and also on the other side like it needs rebald. I used to do these things but im 55 yrs old and not up to it anymore.
Appreciate your help, thanks.

Hi Pilots,
Welcome, you've joined a very diverse group of pilots. The knowledge pool contained here is yours for the asking, your not alone, believe me. My name is Rick, Chief UAV Pilot for Patchogue Fire Department located on Long Island, NY,USA. Any questions just drop us a line.

Hi Pilots,
What software and version is not providing video feed?

Hi Pilots,
Welcome. Bummer you are having the dreaded and infamous “no image transmission” problem. I’m sure that you’ve already seen in your research how prevalent it has been with P3Ps and the countless posts on the topic over the years. Since you mentioned flashing, is it safe to assume that you’ve seen the tremendous posts from @quaddamage on the topic?

Reactions: JoBe
Greetings and welcome to the forum.
Plenty good info in here, and knowledgable members.

Hi you all,
Appreciated thanks everyone. I have been reading on Github a couple times and also on this site and purchased a new usd to serial off ebay so just waiting for it to arrive. This is the old usb to serial i had from the 90's.

Attachments

• Prolific.jpg
    Prolific.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 131
Welcome aboard! Hope you're able to get your problem resolved soon.

Hi sturgissteele,
Appreciated thank you, nope i have not. Both seem to have
the nand chip problem because i have tried flashing but at the
end it has an error. Here is a copy of my CMD

Target: DONE
DONE received. UBL was accepted.
UBL transmitted successfully.

Waiting for SFT on the DM36x...
Target: Starting UART Boot...
Target: BOOTUBL
BOOTUBL commmand received. Returning CMD and command...
CMD value sent. Waiting for DONE...
Target: DONE
DONE received. Command was accepted.
Sending the UBL image
File ubl1.img is not present.

Interfacing to the DM36x via UART failed.
Please reset or power-cycle the board and try again...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic