new update v1 .11.20 p3adv

Reaction score
hi guys wonder if you can help just updated rc and aircraft now find flight range and height restricted to beginner mode even thou rc is not in beginner mode and height is set to 400ft UK. thank you Denis

hi guys wonder if you can help just updated rc and aircraft now find flight range and height restricted to beginner mode even thou rc is not in beginner mode and height is set to 400ft UK. thank you Denis
FW release notes say:
For increased safety, the flight is restricted to a height of 30 m and distance of 50 m when not connected or logged into the app during flight, including DJI GO and all apps compatible with DJI aircraft.

This is the video that seems to spreading around the forums in every thread on this topic. Its not a Phantom specifically, but will give you an idea if you haven't seen it already. It has been posted countless times, so if you have seen it already, I apologize in advance.

Reactions: Phil56
FW release notes say:
For increased safety, the flight is restricted to a height of 30 m and distance of 50 m when not connected or logged into the app during flight, including DJI GO and all apps compatible with DJI aircraft.

This is the video that seems to spreading around the forums in every thread on this topic. Its not a Phantom specifically, but will give you an idea if you haven't seen it already. It has been posted countless times, so if you have seen it already, I apologize in advance.

OSO many thanks looks like aircraft upgrade was ok but RC was running older version of go and had not updated will try it tomorrow hope that was the fault

FW release notes say:

hi Oso just for your info updated go app all ok now many thanks

Reactions: Oso
Got the same problem, as well a no maps. I've had it with DJI. [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl