New p3. Things to lookout for?

Reaction score
Hey guys just got my first dji the other day but want be flying till Christmas. My last drone was a hubsan and very temperamental. You might as well forget about alt mode unless u want to crash.
I want to know is there anything on the p3"standard" I need to look out for to avoid mishaps in advance. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

You're posting in the wrong forum. But, I recommend you start by reading the Phantom manual. You can download it here.

Don't worry about the whole wrong forum thing, I think I did the exact same thing my first time.

banhim.gif

Reactions: NRJ
That's more funny than you think, I was just thinking earlier; "wow, people can literally insult people in forums, but someone puts something in the wrong section and everyone goes nuts about how wrong you are for misreading or missing headers." But I know you're kidding, just found it funny.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
trees

That's more funny than you think, I was just thinking earlier; "wow, people can literally insult people in forums, but someone puts something in the wrong section and everyone goes nuts about how wrong you are for misreading or missing headers." But I know you're kidding, just found it funny.

You really have not given much thought the reasons for separate forums.

That's not it, I get that there is a reason and it wouldn't have any humorous significance at all had the main focus of the humor not exist. Which is that people ignore the insulting of other people's ideas more than they can overlook simple category error.

P.S. that tree thing was also very funny...and sadly true

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.