Ok, so i tried one out... it seemed to work

said it uploaded the photos.

Now it has been showing "processing "for 35 minutes or so

How long does it take to get a link with the pano?

Hmmm...I've had it take a while. You may want to exit the app then reopen. Your pano should show as a thumbnail in the app when it's finished processing. If not, one of the beta versions had a problem with this, but they said it was fixed. Hope it works for you!!

Thanks.. Tried that.. No luck
I see a thumbnail. But it says pending in the thumbnail
been 12 hours now
ODD...
Dang this would have been good. It was great light out/conditions.

I know this may sound stupid, but reading their page... .The P4P isn't on their list of drones that it works with.

It did go up and take pics. But wonder if maybe that's why its not producing the pano

I noticed something else... a problem I first had when I used autopilot for pano missions:

Taking the still pics, the props were in the way??? It turns out somehow autopilot app enabled the "camera greater than 30 degrees" setting. Never got it resolved. It happened on a few missions then went away.

Anyways, had this happen on Hanger360 too (an autopilot app).

Autopolit support was less than helpful in troubleshooting that.

The details for the app state that Phantom 4's are supported.

I've had really good luck with both Autopilot and Hangar so far. But since Hangar bought AutoFlight Logic, I'm surprised they weren't more helpful.

The props have never been in any of my panos taken with Hangar 360. Be sure to email [email protected] if you believe it is a bug. They respond within a couple days with suggestions or an acknowledgement of the problem.

It would be nice to be able to recover from a failed Hangar "mission" at recopy the photos from the SD card then resend them to Hangar. My missions have gotten stuck at the "processing" part before the photo transfer to the device, but never after they were sent to Hangar. It is a bit depressing to spend all that time and get nothing in return.

On one day of beta testing, I sent the drone up 2 times only to have drifting issues (a bug). The third time about 100 yards away had the same drifting issues occur. A press of the RTH sent the drone flying 1/4 mile away. OMFG! I had to quickly disengage Hangar, open DJI Go, and try to figure out where the heck it went from the camera and map views. I was sure it was gone for good. Hangar support said that RTH can sometimes cause unexpected problems (ya think?) and that a manual landing would always be safer since the drone is just straight up 300 ft. After my fly away, screw the RTH!

It sounds like the beta may have been released a bit too soon, but if you can't get it to work, they should be able to fix the issue quickly. The (actual working) results are impressive.

The details for the app state that Phantom 4's are supported.

I've had really good luck with both Autopilot and Hangar so far. But since Hangar bought AutoFlight Logic, I'm surprised they weren't more helpful.

The props have never been in any of my panos taken with Hangar 360. Be sure to email [email protected] if you believe it is a bug. They respond within a couple days with suggestions or an acknowledgement of the problem.

It would be nice to be able to recover from a failed Hangar "mission" at recopy the photos from the SD card then resend them to Hangar. My missions have gotten stuck at the "processing" part before the photo transfer to the device, but never after they were sent to Hangar. It is a bit depressing to spend all that time and get nothing in return.

On one day of beta testing, I sent the drone up 2 times only to have drifting issues (a bug). The third time about 100 yards away had the same drifting issues occur. A press of the RTH sent the drone flying 1/4 mile away. OMFG! I had to quickly disengage Hangar, open DJI Go, and try to figure out where the heck it went from the camera and map views. I was sure it was gone for good. Hangar support said that RTH can sometimes cause unexpected problems (ya think?) and that a manual landing would always be safer since the drone is just straight up 300 ft. After my fly away, screw the RTH!

It sounds like the beta may have been released a bit too soon, but if you can't get it to work, they should be able to fix the issue quickly. The (actual working) results are impressive.

Swells

I respect your answer but respectfully disagree. Autopilot (hanger) support has always been HORRIBLE. I had two other issues which they were less than helpful and very quick to blame others.

On this issue, I did contact their support on Saturday. Tuesday I finally got a reply stating they would look into it. That was over a week ago and despite multiple emails asking for an update - NOTHING yet.

So forgive me if I don't share the same thoughts as you as far as their support.

The app looks interesting though. If it works, it does sound useful.

The rooftops are a bit boring, but it was my first attempt with Hangar.

Now I have a new problem, and would appreciate some help. Yesterday I updated the app to v 1.2, did a pano but now am incapable of transferring the photos from the bird to the app to Hangar. Any help would be greatly appreciated. (Yes, there are 24 shots, the all look fine).

Thanks

For anyone interested, be careful and check what this company wants to do with your images and who will own them.
This question from their FAQ gives you a clue:
Can I share my finished 360 photo even though Hangar owns the rights?

Helo!

I have problem! And this is:i have do 360 photo with hangar 360 app-OK. When i land,have i send the photos wia app to hangar 360-OK. So now how can i delete the photo 360 from hangar? There is no option for delete? And where can i delete my PHOTOS from the internet(send to hangar)
I gues my images is somwhere on the internet? So i can wiew photo 360 wia internet link...so where are this pictures stored,and wher can i completly deleted?

Thanx

Helo!

I have problem! And this is:i have do 360 photo with hangar 360 app-OK. When i land,have i send the photos wia app to hangar 360-OK. So now how can i delete the photo 360 from hangar? There is no option for delete? And where can i delete my PHOTOS from the internet(send to hangar)
I gues my images is somwhere on the internet? So i can wiew photo 360 wia internet link...so where are this pictures stored,and wher can i completly deleted?

Thanx

I think Meta4 above tried to post a link to what I believe is Hangar's 360 policy (Which seems to be they own it now?): Try this link: http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/what-about-copyrights-in-hangar-360-app.113061/

As such, I won't use it.

Hey thanx!

Its some other app like hangar360? But ok,safe,and can total delete images?
Thanx

You can shoot with Hangar 360 and stitch the resulting (24) photos with PTgui. It will produce a great 360 pano and you own the copyright.

Reactions: BigAl07
Hey tnx! I need the app for the phone.. I use osx and ios:) Just something like hangar,do fly,transfer photos to phone and make 360 photo..

I use the same combo - iOS and OS X - but I don't think PTgui is available for iOS, just the Big Mac.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor