Hanger 360 - Pano software

Reaction score
Hi All

I have been beta testing the new Hanger 360 app for doing panos.
If you haven heard, Hanger 360 is a start up that recently bought the Autoflite Software company (who developed Autopilot) so I guess they are here to stay after acquiring that little gem.

The pano app is basically a push button affair that is a total no brainer to use but what is truly wonderful is the quality to the stitch. It is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

As soon as you land the photos are downloaded to the device (iPad or iPhone) and then they are uploaded to the Hanger 360 site for the stitch. Once the magic is done you get the option to share a link or post right onto Facebook.

I posted a couple two days ago and have been "bombed" with everybody saying how good they look.

One might expect Autopilot to see some changes in the future as well but going by my first experience with their apps I would say its smiles all around kids!

Have a look at this!

Hangar 360 Photo

Very nice job sir! I could google this but human interaction is always nice.... so do you get a jpeg file or?

Very nice job sir! I could google this but human interaction is always nice.... so do you get a jpeg file or?

Its only viewable with the Hanger 360 viewer. They have developed an "embedded" viewer for social media content. Im interested to see the development progress because they seem to know what they are doing. :)

Reactions: ShivarenoP3
Its only viewable with the Hanger 360 viewer. They have developed an "embedded" viewer for social media content. Im interested to see the development progress because they seem to know what they are doing. :)
Still waiting for them to let me know that its available for my P3A. I would still like to have a resulting .jpg for use other than on social media.

Reactions: ShivarenoP3
Still waiting for them to let me know that its available for my P3A. I would still like to have a resulting .jpg for use other than on social media.

Im not sure it works like that. A .jpg file is a "static" file and a Pano shot requires input (manipulation) from the user or person viewing. There MUST be a backend viewing engine to move around in the space. A .jpg or and other static photo format just can't do it. My pano is 23 .jpgs stitched together but the output file is certainly not a .jpg

(From my humble understanding....)

Ok, so i tried one out... it seemed to work

said it uploaded the photos.

Now it has been showing "processing "for 35 minutes or so

How long does it take to get a link with the pano?

So i did a run with mine, lots of improvements to do with the app for sure, like the ability to focus the camera! It took off with a close focus so ever shot was useless....

But it took the images eventually..now what? It landed and what?

The app should prompt you to upload images to hanger where within a relatively short time you get an email link to your pano. Friend showed me his, looked great.

Hi All

I have been beta testing the new Hanger 360 app for doing panos.
If you haven heard, Hanger 360 is a start up that recently bought the Autoflite Software company (who developed Autopilot) so I guess they are here to stay after acquiring that little gem.

The pano app is basically a push button affair that is a total no brainer to use but what is truly wonderful is the quality to the stitch. It is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

As soon as you land the photos are downloaded to the device (iPad or iPhone) and then they are uploaded to the Hanger 360 site for the stitch. Once the magic is done you get the option to share a link or post right onto Facebook.

I posted a couple two days ago and have been "bombed" with everybody saying how good they look.

One might expect Autopilot to see some changes in the future as well but going by my first experience with their apps I would say its smiles all around kids!

Have a look at this!

Hangar 360 Photo
'
How do you go about privacy for this as you can zoom in, i do real estate marketing videos but not sure how it would be privacy issue

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.