Autopilot from AutoFlightLogic/Hangar

HI All,
This is a post from another thread I had started. Im posting here to see if any of you have ANY ideas that i can try. Thank you for any and all help!!! Im not sure if Im pasting the link to the other thread correctly but here it is: Erratic max ceiling setting in DJI Go 4, P4P
There is some additional info i posted but this (my 1st post) has the bulk of my question.

Posted last week:
So Iv been having this issue for a couple months now. Any ideas/comments appreciated. I cant seem to make the issues happen or not happen. Its very random. Which is making it difficult to fix.

Issue: On launching dji go 4 app, max altitude setting is set to 0 (zero). Sometimes RTH setting is also 0. This is not the setting I use.
Quit and re-launch go 4 app, setting returns to my preset value.
I get this almost every time on first system boot. And most of the time quitting and relaunching the go 4 app corrects it the first time i try. but not all the time. Sometimes it takes more than one quit/launch cycles to get my settings to return.
i have also had this (and other issues with the app "AutoPilot") on the firmware version .300. I rolled back to see if it would correct things. But it has not corrected any of my issues.
Some other issues: side sensors error dialog:sometimes. DJI GS Pro:camera wont connect. DroneDeploy: obstacle sensor error. Auto Pilot app: Wont "engage" autonomous flight.

I have deleted and reinstalled Go 4, and the other flight apps.

Any ideas of things to try for troubleshooting will be greatly appreciated! Im really starting to pull my hair out on this... Thx! :)

P4P, 1.04.0602

RC, 1.04.01.00+

DJI Go 4 app: 4.2.6

AutoPilot app, 4.25

iPad Pro 9.7" 11.2.2

I've noticed with the iOS you have that I need to unplug and replug the USB cable to get correct readings. In Autopilot, the data menu will sometimes not show the correct Phantom info at the bottom of the screen unless I do the U&R as well.

The latest iOS has something about correcting connection issues with outside apps which might help too (iOS 11.2.6). You'll see it in the Readme for it.

I've noticed with the iOS you have that I need to unplug and replug the USB cable to get correct readings. In Autopilot, the data menu will sometimes not show the correct Phantom info at the bottom of the screen unless I do the U&R as well.

The latest iOS has something about correcting connection issues with outside apps which might help too (iOS 11.2.6). You'll see it in the Readme for it.
Hey G,
Do you unplug the device while the app is running? or quit the app then unplug/replug?
thanks for your help....:)

Hey G,
Do you unplug the device while the app is running? or quit the app then unplug/replug?
thanks for your help....:)

I do it while it is running, just unplug and replug and watch to see if the data stuff seems right.

I shut down GO 4 (if it connects!) after setting up the camera, then launch AP. Same thing doing the Unplug/Replug if needed while RC and iPad both running. On the Inpsire 2 its RC unit shuts itself partially off, but I restart it while I have the drone set to Hover in Place and not RTH as I keep an eye on it as I do not trust the thing to not fly off as the P4 has done with Follow Me mode active where camera goes limp and it takes off looking for me.

Reactions: Brad Pierce

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20