Reaction score
Hey guys. there is a beta firmware called 1.7.90 for P3S. is there anyone who have tried that??? what is results with the signal lost issue?? is there any improvement ????

Thanks
Dilan

Hey guys. there is a beta firmware called 1.7.90 for P3S. is there anyone who have tried that??? what is results with the signal lost issue?? is there any improvement ????

Thanks
Dilan
No bro no improvement at all. I will try Papatita magic power and will see if it will work

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk

I am new on this platform. I am having trouble calibrating my phantom 3. My GPS and compass status are not visible anymore after updating the software. Has anyone encountered the same issue?

I am new on this platform. I am having trouble calibrating my phantom 3. My GPS and compass status are not visible anymore after updating the software. Has anyone encountered the same issue?
beta Firmware 1.7.90 ? Were you having issues before the update?

Welcome to the forum! :)
Please don't duplicate your posts, you got one in a Std Section and in an Advanced. ;)
Is post related to this thread (You have installed this beta)?
My question to you, Software the app?, or firmware?

Rod

Reactions: KennethMcNutt
Welcome to the forum! :)
Please don't duplicate your posts, you got one in a Std Section and in an Advanced. ;)
Is post related to this thread (You have installed this beta)?
My question to you, Software the app?, or firmware?

Rod
Hi Rod I am an admin for an Another Phantom 3 Standard only Group. I try to help all of us there with correct and helpful answers :) I am up to date on the P3S and the issues that it is currently having... But i am hearing that this new Firmware version is not down gradable? Can you confirm that? Thank you Sir

Apologies in advance. I am clueless when it comes to discussions on such a platform. I cannot seems to calibrate my phantom 3. I did a firmware and software update. This is when my troubles started. Can you assist me?

Apologies in advance. I am clueless when it comes to discussions on such a platform. I cannot seems to calibrate my phantom 3. I did a firmware and software update. This is when my troubles started. Can you assist me?
Just to confirm you have a Phantom 3 standard.. You upgraded to this new Firmware ver 1.7.9?

Ok when you power up the controller and the Craft. Do you get all green lights on the controller?

or does one stay red? Just trying to make sure it is linked ;) Does it have video? Will it let you Calibrate the IMU? What errors does it tell you? What device are you using iPhone or Android? You can force a compass calibration with the S1 toggle.. Lots of questions :)

Last edited:
Hi Rod I am an admin for an Another Phantom 3 Standard only Group. I try to help all of us there with correct and helpful answers :) I am up to date on the P3S and the issues that it is currently having... But i am hearing that this new Firmware version is not down gradable? Can you confirm that? Thank you Sir
I believe I know a lot of things, I know that firmware updates are scary on the standard, I would never try a beta unless I had one that was broke.
That's all I got on this firmware, so anyways...

Welcome to the forum! ;)

So if you want, send me a PM, I will probably not be around much tonight or tomorrow.

My last post I was at work, soon as I got home I had to check that I didn't make somebody :mad:.

Rod

Reactions: KennethMcNutt
I believe I know a lot of things, I know that firmware updates are scary on the standard, I would never try a beta unless I had one that was broke.
That's all I got on this firmware, so anyways...

Welcome to the forum! ;)

So if you want, send me a PM, I will probably not be around much tonight or tomorrow.

My last post I was at work, soon as I got home I had to check that I didn't make somebody :mad:.

Rod
Yes, I still get worried as I wait for that next one % lol... I mostly Suggest that people Downgrade there APP... To fix this video issue. The app to like 2.43.. check it.. Then downgrade FW ... to 1.5.7 But this ??un-downgrade able?? Fw issue is concerning me. The most important thing on the FW procedure.. is to NEVER stop it till it is done!! disconnect it, turn off anything off while it is in this process and it is a brick!! That as of yet only DJI can fix.. A master copy of the onboard SD will work but it is also App Version dependent to a point...(and you must completely disassemble your bird to get to it) :( Other than that it has never been an issue for me... No one has ever bricked one because of me!!! lol

Last edited:

yes I had the same issue with DJI go latest app. so downgraded it to 2.9.1 and everything was good...

also yeah guys.. this 1.7.90 can be downgraded only in one condition.. your RC must be in 1.6.8.. otherwise you can not downgrade this beta 1.7.90.. and also today morning one of the DJI agents in DJI forum said that new firmware is coming very soon.. so i think it s good to wait a little bit..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic