Reaction score
Hello drone family, I am a DJI crazed fanboy just dropping in on day one to say hi.
My interests are my Phantom 4 pro and I am upset I did not the get Obsidian edition..but the 5 will come out soon enough.
Besides flying locally I just recently started a Youtube channel hopefully teaching us what NOT to do with our drones while they are flying.
is a new drone crash compilation that I hope that series will help future flyers avoid common mistakes.

Let me know if you think that these types of videos will help! thanks and I look forward to making some friends here hopefully locally around me from this site!!!
-frank

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hi, I'm still a Newby so it would be great if you could indicate WHAT the mistake was for the couple of crashes that did not involve obvious trees/buildings/cars. For example the upside down one?
I just recently started a Youtube channel hopefully teaching us what NOT to do with our drones while they are flying.
is a new drone crash compilation that I hope that series will help future flyers avoid common mistakes.

Let me know if you think that these types of videos will help! thanks and I look forward to making some friends here hopefully locally around me from this site!!!
-frank

Well the upside down one could have been a lack of pre-flight checks such as propeller wear and/or battery capacity charge. It would appear that in his video, something happened that told the quad to shut off the motors and power down..this occurs mainly due to battery levels and motor errors such as bad propeller conditions or blockages based upon my experiences.

As you can see in most the clips, it was pilot error and you can google just about any accident and the root cause factors will be defined...usually remote pilot error.

Thanks for your question!

Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: crashmaster333
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Well the upside down one could have been a lack of pre-flight checks such as propeller wear and/or battery capacity charge. It would appear that in his video, something happened that told the quad to shut off the motors and power down..this occurs mainly due to battery levels and motor errors such as bad propeller conditions or blockages based upon my experiences.

As you can see in most the clips, it was pilot error and you can google just about any accident and the root cause factors will be defined...usually remote pilot error.

Thanks for your question!
Thanks!!!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual
I hope to be able to provide good ideas and learn good ideas in the process, thanks!

Reactions: LuvMyTJ

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4