BRAND NEW!! DJI Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian with GPC case!!

Reaction score
OK guys, This is the honest to God TRUTH!! This Drone was up for sale on this thread back on Feb 20th 2018 under the title " SOLD !!! Brand New DJI Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian with GPC case. 1 week old. Well, true I bought it and come to realize I'm just not seeing myself doing this at all. I thought I would enjoy it but really it comes down to I have to many things going on in my life to even think I would get out there and learn to fly a drone. Yes, I said learn, I never had a drone and I saw this as a great deal on this new one and it's still in the box and hasn't been flown. On a personal note: I'm not AT ALL a computer guy and just putting this note on this thread is about all I can do!! REALLY! I still own a flip phone so that should speak for itself! As you look at the Original posting back on Feb 20th you will see the pics and the actual listing with all the information needed to see this drone. I DID NOT fly this, I don't have a smart phone or a tablet. The guy I bought it from said he flew in it his house ( just up and down in his living room to make sure it worked after he bought it) But has never been flown outside yet. The only thing I did was register it with the FAA under my name and that is it!! so as you can see I paid $1250.00 for it and this did not included the landing pad or the lightning cable( He kept those items) so I just want to get my money back and hopefully learn from my knee jerk reaction not to JUMP into something I'm totally not interested in. So I'm selling it for $1250.00 just what I payed plus shipping only in the USA. Call me if you have any interest and thank you for taking the time to listen to my LONG story...The WIFE appreciates it!!
Pat.920-810-3414 (Appleton, Wisconsin)
P.S. Again see the photo's from the listing I mentioned back on Feb 20th for all the pics and original receipt. I don't know how to post pics so this will help us both out.
<><

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl