My First P4P video! Comments appreciated

I got the video made! It's not the best. Comments are very welcome, please don't tear me up!

I'm not good enough at editing color and couldn't figure out how to make "profiles" to apply to clips, so instead of doing each one manually I left them all untouched.

[EDIT] I used YouTube's simple editor to turn up the saturation a little (+2).

1080p came out ok, though I'd rather have done it in higher resolution. I had problems getting smooth 4K renders out of DaVinci though- anyone have some good settings they're recommend?

(If this is the wrong forum for video posting, please report it as so and let me know and I'll post in the right place next time. The photography forum seems a little empty though so I came here).
Beautiful place to fly. Thought it was very good but the birds would have really freked me out. They were defiantly warning that drone to leave.

Reactions: awinn17
nice work ... Try Tripod Mode ... it slows yaw, tilt and speed down for much better cinematic effect

The birds were giving you a warning. Not a huge issue because they have no idea what it is - or how much pain is involved if they get their little claws around those props at full power. Here's some fun I had with a hawk a while back.

Reactions: awinn17
The birds were giving you a warning. Not a huge issue because they have no idea what it is - or how much pain is involved if they get their little claws around those props at full power. Here's some fun I had with a hawk a while back.
I love hawks! That was cool. She was pissed!

Yeah, It’s cool but really shouldn’t mess with the birds and animals. It’s actually against the law. But just my 2 cents worth.

Yeah, It’s cool but really shouldn’t mess with the birds and animals. It’s actually against the law. But just my 2 cents worth.

I didn't seek them out to bother them, and I left them alone pretty quickly. It looked like you were about the same. As much as I would have been upset at my new drone being broken, I'd feel pretty bad if I shattered some bird's legs in the props. That would be on me.

I didn't seek them out to bother them, and I left them alone pretty quickly. It looked like you were about the same. As much as I would have been upset at my new drone being broken, I'd feel pretty bad if I shattered some bird's legs in the props. That would be on me.
Yeah that would be bad and a 1000.00 drone down the tubes too. That would be hard to swallow. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj