Mission Hub flight times

Reaction score
I have flown numerous Litchi missions,maybe 100, and usually pre planned using the Hub.
I have concluded that the actual flight time is about 70% of the predicted flight time on the Hub, and now have the confidence to fly a predicted 20 min flight, and get home in under 15 mins, with plenty of battery left.
I usually fly missions at about 10 MPH for the best video.
What do others find? May be my flight speed is unusual, or maybe the Hub allows and unusually high degree of caution.
Pedantic point, I have just noticed I wrote pre planned, obviously you cannot pre plan anything, just planning is enough.

I'm guessing the calculation is for stopping at waypoints, if you have curves it won't pause and will be quicker. That's my best guess, I've got a 13 minute mission that takes 10 minutes with curves at waypoints. Otherwise, maybe it's a safety factor.

I'm guessing the calculation is for stopping at waypoints, if you have curves it won't pause and will be quicker. That's my best guess, I've got a 13 minute mission that takes 10 minutes with curves at waypoints. Otherwise, maybe it's a safety factor.
Yes thanks, good point, I always fly curves, so never actually reach the waypoints, or pause. I don't like pausing at waypoints as I panic and think it is stuck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.