Mavid Dji.configs FCC mode working with P4P?

Reaction score
If I'm breaking rules posting this, I am very sorry and understand if mods delete this thread.

If you don't know what I'm referring to, maybe you'll have to find out.. :)

Has anyone tried it? Seems no harm in trying since it only affects the Go App and is reversible by reinstalling AFAIK. But still, would like to hear if anyone has any good results to share.. might be the only mod I'm interested in trying.

I tried connecting the RC to the AC with the configs file installed earlier. Was fine.

Will try flying later and report back.

TL;DR: its a small text file you install using iTunes to your Go App, and enables FCC mode even though you are in a CE area.

I did a little research on this. Looks like it ups your output by 4 dB. You you are a range-seeker, you may also want to look at those remote mods.

It ups my output to 0.4W FCC as opposed to 0.09W CE if it does what it's suppsed to. That's over 400% increase in output power.

I'm no range seeker. I want great performance within 3 km.

Would never purchase a range mod that is still CE restricted, and cost money, when there is a free FCC mod.

Have done a couple of flights using the new .dji.configs now. Have not range tested it, but connection is great and I think the RC is draining battery a little faster than it used to. But I cannot confirm I am in FCC mode.

At least, no connection drop outs and everything working great.

Hello can you please send me the config. I can test in europe and would then report again.

Hello can you please send me the config. I can test in europe and would then report again.
Dji.retroroms.info

HowToHack -> choose the 2.4-2.457 ghz config.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl