I Predict a Major Shift In Global Commercial/ Consumer Drone Industry Leadership Within 5 Years

Bravo, my friend! Did you pull that from somewhere or just slam down a gauntlet of KNOWLEDGE!!!!???

One of the points you made, regarding the propensity of those with underlying narcissistic tendencies driving their need for acknowledgment often being masqueraded as generosity or empathy.

And, No, we weren't talking about me!! LOLOL
Exactly...

Man im just messing i could really care less. I googled it.. im just like to watch people react like you. I mean i did browse a few different websites at least for something relevant. Social disorders are kinda interesting. Everybody has some weird ticks ya know. But you def have a way of shoving your intelligence down peoples throats.. maybe in their ears is a better term.. wait or i guess maybe eyes.. lol just messing with you there again.. see what i did. Like you.. lol i cant believe you have big nuts and a big brain thoough. You really got dealt a good hand....

Reactions: 10X
Somebody has been in self lock down quarantine too long I think lol.

Okay I didn’t read all the posts but if you’re saying the people in the US should stop allowing all our business to go overseas, I agree with you.

I personally would buy a USA made drone in a heartbeat, if it could compete with DJI.

Why is DJI better and cheaper, they have and make all the electronic tech that US companies outsourced for because they are cheap and don’t want to pay US employees.

Maybe now, with the realization that China is threatening to withhold drugs from the US during this corona virus outbreak.... just maybe Americans will wake up and realize the danger of outsourcing everything to other countries

Besides just not having the ability to make better cheaper drones, I hear that circuit boards for our military planes are made in China. Now if that isn’t a national security issue....

1st the the founder of DJI, is a computer programmer, 7 years ago he wrote the code, that created the IMU that controls the flight controllers that power the motors on the drone that enables the quadcopter to fly... At the time Americans were flying remote control airplanes on a string. the first American Company to try and duplicate the tech and the success of DJI was 3DR, the head of 3DR did not invent anything, he used to be the American CEO of DJI, so he pretty much took all the Chinese Tech and develop his own Drone the 3DR, anyone who has been in this Business for more than a minute, knows that the 3DR was junk and the Gimbals and Cameras, never worked, as a matter of fact they were so bad, they shipped the drones without the gimbals while they try and fixed the problem. Next came the Karma by Go-Pro. Well Go-Pro had deep pockets, and a working relationship with DJI, so here another US Company working with DJI 'stole' DJI's tech and created their own drone the Karma well we all know what happened there to that All American Brand, it literally fell out of the sky. DJI has created a massive infrastructure of new businesses in the United States, these business create jobs, income, independence, and the ability to start a company, very very American. By the Way did you write you post on a computer, they are all made in China, did you use your cell phone, all made in China, did you get a drink out of your refrigerator all made in Chain, maybe you are taking medication,... made in China. As for you comparison to Boeing.... this made in America planes are all grounded. Using products as a smoke screen to promote racism is very Un-American.

• Haha
Reactions: Dallas Drone Guy
By the Way did you write you post on a computer, they are all made in China, did you use your cell phone, all made in China, did you get a drink out of your refrigerator all made in Chain, maybe you are taking medication,... made in China. As for you comparison to Boeing.... this made in America planes are all grounded. Using products as a smoke screen to promote racism is very Un-American.

I'm not the original OP, but you proved my point above and it's not racist to be concerned that most everything electronic is made out of country. Apple went to china because they are cheap and didn't want to pay American workers... that doesn't make me a racist to say that! Yes I use a iphone, made by an American company that is now overseas.... still not a racist!

I think it's very un-American to call everybody that disagrees with you a racist. Not only is it un-American, it's small minded and ignorant!

I don't think it's rude, and I sort of agree with you. I do like to talk, and I do enjoy watching people respond. But they both originate from the same place. I LOVE to have conversations, written or verbal. I have a lot to say, I think, because I'm new here, and want to find the people who can teach me, and maybe some I can return the favor by schooling some folk.
To be fully honest, this is your only post that I read fully. The rest were so long that I scrolled straight past. If you would like to engage in conversation and learn from people, brevity will likely result in higher engagement.

1st the the founder of DJI, is a computer programmer, 7 years ago he wrote the code, that created the IMU that controls the flight controllers that power the motors on the drone that enables the quadcopter to fly... At the time Americans were flying remote control airplanes on a string. the first American Company to try and duplicate the tech and the success of DJI was 3DR, the head of 3DR did not invent anything, he used to be the American CEO of DJI, so he pretty much took all the Chinese Tech and develop his own Drone the 3DR, anyone who has been in this Business for more than a minute, knows that the 3DR was junk and the Gimbals and Cameras, never worked, as a matter of fact they were so bad, they shipped the drones without the gimbals while they try and fixed the problem. Next came the Karma by Go-Pro. Well Go-Pro had deep pockets, and a working relationship with DJI, so here another US Company working with DJI 'stole' DJI's tech and created their own drone the Karma well we all know what happened there to that All American Brand, it literally fell out of the sky. DJI has created a massive infrastructure of new businesses in the United States, these business create jobs, income, independence, and the ability to start a company, very very American. By the Way did you write you post on a computer, they are all made in China, did you use your cell phone, all made in China, did you get a drink out of your refrigerator all made in Chain, maybe you are taking medication,... made in China. As for you comparison to Boeing.... this made in America planes are all grounded. Using products as a smoke screen to promote racism is very Un-American.
Wow didn't expect that ending lol.
His posts are way too long so if he was talking about superiority based on skin color I must have missed it.

Has anyone watched The Walking Dead? There's a guy in it who sound's just like BigNutz. I'm just an ignorant Aussie living in the bush and all I managed to get out of this was, he's talking about jail and "busting rocks"

How that ties in with DJI and flying quadcopters I don't know, perhaps I need to go back to school and after a few years I may be able to figure out WTH he said.

Yeh he's gone very quiet
yeah
12237935-7856-4D7E-ADFE-EA0B074BE992.gif

so no need in quoting him guys cause he ain’t gonna answer.?

Man lots of words,I read over and over and I still cant make sense
I'm none of the above but you seem disrespectful to ones you metion and you want to be civil
I can hear your bebop forum calling you
I hear you. When I see someone posting something just shy in length of the Bible and they dont "get me at hello" I move on. Sorry but - peace out!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan